1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Cruising On...

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Clubber Lang, Oct 28, 2020.

1. V1nce

V1nce Elite Member

Yeah keeping schools and colleges open is retarded. Undermines the whole lockdown.

1 month under the proposed circumstances will not be enough to make a difference

2. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

Be till about march wont it maybe couple days off over xmas

3. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

Unless they can come up with a T&T system that works in the next month then we'll be destined to repeat the next 4 months ad infinitum. And stop prioritising pubs and bars too, people getting shit faced in confined spaces is not a bright idea, and let small businesses open... they self moderate by virtue of their size when it come controlling disease, large superstores that can hold 400 people can use all their tax savings from foreign bank accounts to keep afloat

4. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

Time for me to cruise whilst the gyms r shut again

5. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

This lockdown wont work, theres no enough places shut. I live in a town and i drove through it one the 1st day of lockdown, near enough every shop was still open!? Estate agents, newsagents, flower shop, greasy spoon cafe's, mobile phone shops, even the feckin shoe repair and key cutting shop was open?! Also, Costa and Starbucks are open. How the fuck can they be essential?!

Talking to friends, one is a kitchen fitter, hes still working, still going round to peoples houses everyday to work? Again, how can having a new kitchen be essential? I thought a lockdown was to limit the movement of people to stop the spread, yet people are out shopping like normal, theres no change in the amount of traffic on the roads, everyone who i thought shouldnt be work is working, just doesnt make sense.

Did my first home training session yesterday and i was too fucked off to finish. This lockdown has really got under my skin and knocked the wind out my sails for training at home. Tempted to just fuck it off and wait for gyms to reopen. Getting quite aggressive cus of this lockdown. We should be allowed to go to a gym!

Mass Monster and Big ian like this.
  6. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Yep I’ve been furloughed and went to collect something from Argos on Saturday, roads and car parks packed with shoppers; was like the week before Christmas! Bullshit!:mad:

Mass Monster and Clubber Lang like this.
  7. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

It's not that bad round here, obviously school traffic is still there and last weekend being the first did see a few people out while they can. Certainly not dead but not that busy either. But I agree, 4 weeks, no workable track and trace, school etc still running and they are the centre for it right now.... will all mean lockdown until next year when the vaccine is rolled out