• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

Current Labs We Like?

Rohm is still solid buddy no worries on that. Unless its old stock should have new holograms and labels now.

Theres some very good preworkout nlends around depending on which labs you can access

Rohm always where pretty decent, picked up a few bits for future hopeing they are the same quality as they were a couple of years ago.

Used various others over the years MTS, Alpha, Baltic, WC, Dhacks, AXA, A.S labs, Black Widow. I've probably forgotten a ton, all the quality seems to have slipped in last 5 years for sure. Pharma was good back in 2010 now most is fake.

Got some cracking mtren oral solution few years back off a strongman deffo home brew. Any labs do it these days out of curiosity? I'm out of the bubble of it all these days!

Eerrrrmm maybe know of someone.

got some cracking mtren oral solution few years back off a strongman deffo home brew. Any labs do it these days out of curiosity? I'm out of the bubble of it all these days!

I think we must have went to the same bloke as thats the stuff I was talking about. Was lethal.

Think I remember seeing that stuff

Way more hardcore than me trying to fit in a medium t-shirt

Black Widow guy is just out of jail. He got nicked in 2009 and they just gave him a warning.
Then he was a part of Alpha Labs, the ampoules in a fancy box. They (NCA) couldn't get anything on him, so referred back to the old arrest.
Came out to a £100k proceeds of crime bill. Scary shit huh?

£100k?

Is it that big of a business?

Ive no idea. I'm guessing they went through his banking and anything he couldn't justify, they insist on?
I know a friend of his. I used to train/live in Slough 2007-9 and everyone was on Black Widow.
He says he was only guilty by association with Alpha Labs, but I'm not convinced.

So in addition, anyone know of a decent test prop in ampoules?
Like the old Virormone?
Alpha Labs did an excellent one lol.
It's been four years off for me now, and test prop was my go too (hence my username)

Back