1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Current Labs We Like?

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by New Hybrid, May 26, 2020.

1. NO_SHANE_HERE

NO_SHANE_HERE Elite Member

Thank you bud, it was my own fault though marra. The bairn loved it more than me as well!

Don't know if you can remember but I got it from literally around the corner from you. Met him at the Morrisons in the town. Drove back to his.

mick_the_brick likes this.
  2. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Administrator

And who said love was dead?

Lol

Grimnir likes this.
  3. mick_the_brick

Rohm has been around a long time and just about to use new labels etc. Ive had some samples and they are spot on.

Doby likes this.
  4. mick_the_brick

I can remember can recall you talking abiut the football club etc.

Im 5 mins from there now

5. The Love Machine

The Love Machine A steroid pumping, food raping machine

Sure there was a member here who used to get stuff sent over to him in the EU from memory? Never heard of an issue?

Suppose further afield you might hit issues etc

6. Doby

Doby Elite Member

yeah was really happy with the rohm test and mast last summer tbh. Will be happy if I can grab that again over in Spain if possible. Will have to have a little look into it!

glad your well mate btw, read all your updates

7. mick_the_brick

Shouldn't be any issues within EU

Doby likes this.
  8. NO_SHANE_HERE

I was up near the new one the other week. Pub beside does 2 burgers and chips for £15. Good to see they are developing it properly.

9. mick_the_brick

Yes its getting there..

Ill give you a shout shortly as im just about to buy a business over there. Youll have to pop over for some food etc

NO_SHANE_HERE likes this.
  10. Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry Moderator Staff Member

HOW MUCH !?!?!

Fookin robbin bastards !

11. NO_SHANE_HERE

You have yourself a date sir

12. NO_SHANE_HERE

Aye they were the muckle portions one. Not mcdonalds size.

13. Dirty Harry

Muckle = HUGE ?

Trouble is with me Freeline, having worked in the food industry, I can easily see the mark up on food, and given I'm a pretty decent cook myself, it's not that often I go out and think "no way I could have done anything as good as that" if you know what I mean, so I see exactly what value I'm getting.

Sweets/puddings are the worse though, Cheesecake especially, a 32 portion Cheesecake they can buy wholesale for around £18, and they charge around £4.99 a portion, WTF man haha, it's like £140 profit !

NO_SHANE_HERE likes this.
  14. Dirty Harry

The beauty of this forum, the thread is about Labs, and we end up talking about the price of Cheesecake lol.

15. NO_SHANE_HERE

Yeah huge ha. Very specific to the area I'm from, not even sure that phrase would have made it to Mick actually.

Yeah i totally get you, my best friend owns a couple of places and it does make you look at things like that doesn't it. I can't cook for shit but I'm totally tight so very often ill just refuse something I quite fancy on the basis that I refuse to give them my money and my own eye balls for something that can be got elsewhere for pennies in comparison.

Dirty Harry likes this.