Decent Dose Of Beta-alanine?

Chicken yes, 5kg fresh for £20. Red meat they charge a feckin fortune for, even with 25% off, so we get it from Lidl lol. Mince, steak, much cheaper and it actually tastes better i think, steaks def have more taste to them.

you still doing computing?

Same price i pay on chicken breasts mate

Thats cool on pricing

Yes on software coding but now the mortgage is paid a change could be just around the corner.

Watch this space, dont wanna tempt fate and mention it incase it doesnt work out.

Very happy to hear you still with the same girl, shes good for you and keeps you sensible (as we can be anyways lol)

Also she changed job i know in the past when we talked alot more she was stressed about work etc. Life is too short for shit like that tbh.

Same price i pay on chicken breasts mate

Thats cool on pricing

Yes on software coding but now the mortgage is paid a change could be just around the corner.

Watch this space, dont wanna tempt fate and mention it incase it doesnt work out.

Very happy to hear you still with the same girl, shes good for you and keeps you sensible (as we can be anyways lol)

Also she changed job i know in the past when we talked alot more she was stressed about work etc. Life is too short for shit like that tbh.

i think this pandemic will change the way a lot of people work or look at work. Be tons more people working from home rather than offices and others making complete changes in jobs. Like you say lifes too short. I know quite a few doors lads that arent going back, cant be bothered with the hassle and have changed jobs. I know other friends that are enjoying more time with the family at home so are working less days but more hours so having longer off during the week. Ive already decided im doing less door shifts during the week, just cant be arsed starting work at 1030/11pm till early hours, plus travelling time. Not worth getting home at 430/5am and up again at 8am for day work or just to get things done. Think i'll just stick with Friday and Saturdays once lockdown is over. Can earn money doing other things and still have a social life.

So easy in this forest of training to miss the wood for the trees. It's not that complicated altho with your experience now the smaller details could make a more significant difference than when we're all starting out but I've also found myself often banging my head against a wall training wise just because I lose sight for what seems like a few weeks but quickly becomes a year

So easy in this forest of training to miss the wood for the trees. It's not that complicated altho with your experience now the smaller details could make a more significant difference than when we're all starting out but I've also found myself often banging my head against a wall training wise just because I lose sight for what seems like a few weeks but quickly becomes a year

Lost sight of everything TBH. Was doing the same exercises every week, same day, same routine. Thats all changed. Got a excellent programme in place thats always evolving. Its taken months working with my coach to find out whats right for me, what works and what doesnt, and what effects my old injuries and to avoid etc. Even during this lockdown my coach has adjusted to suit what equipment i have and some exercises ive found very effective and will continue to do them in the gym when they reopen.

With diet i realised how many corners id cut, this hit home when my missus got her diet sheet. When i started training i weighed all my food out, but over the years i slowly went from weighing rice out and boiling to buying cheap microwave sachet rice and eating these, quick fix. Or instead of buying lean mince to fry i'd buy low fat burgers. Garbage! Variety of food went down hill over the years as well.

Now im weighing all my food, prepping meals a few days at a time so meal times are correct, no excuses to miss a meal now. Big change in types of foods too. A lot more lean meats, veg/fibre, oily fish (hated salmon in the past but love it now!), even eating fruit! lol.

Was just 7 weeks in of 12 with my 1st proper cycle with the coach and gyms shut. Was finally getting somewhere and he was really about to turn the screws then this virus happened. Wank. Missus did a wicked cutting cycle pre-Christmas, shredded her, had muscles popping out everywhere.

Soon as the gyms are open i want to give it a month to get back into things then would like to do another cycle with him. On TRT at the moment, 200mg Test-Prop EW.

You going to run a proper cycle when you get back into things , gym opening etc?

Csn i ask what your missus ran for cycle?

Var ? Npp? Deca? Primo?

Seen sone fantastic results with sone of the above compounds on girls, not all at once though

Back