Dem glutes

E

ethanUK

Will only squatting and SLDL really hit thesd, I like having a fit ass ,I've neber had chub on my fineass but i did gain some as I had to give up cycling for 4 years livong abroad.

I still have not done my first UK leg session or any leg session in over a yearbut my leg thru cyclimg some pretty steep local cycle path inclines carrying 15kilos+ of shopping had made them out grow the rest of me ( no gear also).

But glute wise ....as I can afford to train a little lazy for legs including calvesI will go for a leg press but I am thinking I need squats ATG- the only way I know to get a good firm ass back

Single leg press, foot high.

bulgarian split squats

squats and rdls

hip bridges - using the leg ext. (might get some weird looks here)

Only ever needed squats for my fine ass.... but i know the bithcez rate glute bridges/hip thrusts and also another one i cant think of the name but you kinda kneel down and kick your foot back and up?

Tom, the Kai greene seated ham one?

How are u anyway mate,long time no talk, hows progress.

@Audiolush, cheers, considered some single leg stuff. Pls can you link or describe hip bridges?

Tom, the Kai greene seated ham one?

How are u anyway mate,long time no talk, hows progress.

@Audiolush, cheers, considered some single leg stuff. Pls can you link or describe hip bridges?

i usually see people do them either with cable or the lying ham curl

Deadlifts..... But go lighter than you normally would, and really focus the tension on the putting the weight back down portion.... No lifting and dropping

Back