Diet advice needed

Discussion in 'Nutrition Advice' started by Irish Beast, Aug 16, 2013.

1. wrapper

wrapper BANNED

Bloody hell... Talk about taking it out of context...

Dude - if he wants to lose weight he has to do it the same way as everyone else. He just doesn't take it as far as a competitive bodybuilder in the sense he stops at 10-12% bf when he looks decent, as opposed to 4-5% when he'a ripped to shreds.

Easier?

Rentaghost likes this.
  2. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

talk about taking it out of context? u mentioned driving to scotland or dover!

get what your saying tho mate, all though for us fattys, 10percent is still hard!

3. wrapper

wrapper BANNED

My point was it's the same journey if you stop at Liverpool or carry on to Scotland.

I disagree, 10% isn't hard at all.

4. Slight of hand

Slight of hand The bed you sleep in....

Go eat some carbs Wrapper, your like Joan Collins in that advert...

Incognito and Ronnie_Malenko like this.
  5. SteamroD

SteamroD Starting again.

its not his fucking diet ALRIGHT!!

6. wrapper

wrapper BANNED

Lol cnuts

7. itsdave

itsdave Elite Member

Was only messing with the diet pal I know it's going well, but fucking hell you go off on one mate.. Fair points though and I appreciate the posts

8. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Moderator

Total cals 3925. The sauces made up approx 200 calories so okay its a bit off 4000 but not miles. I do tend to snack on beef jerky and nuts throughout the day occassionally as well so I don't think my estimations are that bad. Will try and bump it up by another few hundred calories though just to be on the safe side

I should have mentioned that I have a bag of beef jerky or some nuts most days in the office which would bump it up a a bit. For those of you saying its nowhere near 4000 cals you might want to take a look at your own diets! :)

9. Gator

Gator Elite Member

Not to be a d*** but I'd say that if you're bulking @ 20% body fat, it's not going to pan out well. 

More times than not, it usually just results in more fat gain. 

Once the body starts to accumulate fat, it becomes much more efficient at laying down more (all to do with hormones and metabolic processes/lipogenesis..etc.) and then you're left with the painstaking task of dieting for longer/harder to strip that fat off which usually means you'll experience a higher risk % of lean tissue loss. 

So the net gain from your efforts is probably going to put you back to where you started and leave you feeling frustrated. 

I think Wrapper made some great points in this thread, even if he was pretty blunt about it (which is sometimes the only way to get people thinking).

Dirty Harry and wrapper like this.
  10. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Moderator

I have not asked about advice about whether I should be bulking or not so can that conversation end now please

11. Rentaghost

Rentaghost Moderator Staff Member

Only if you agree to bow to their peer pressure and do as your told!

YOU ARE NOT YOUR OWN MAN! YOU ARE NOT AN ISLAND!

12. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Moderator

For the record its 4105 calories cos I missed a shake off!

13. wrapper

wrapper BANNED

Gator - one day the world will hear me, appreciate me and call me a legend amongst men. Until then, I'll make this shit look gooooood =)

Lol IB's choice though. I look forward to the standard "I need to cut, shall I use 1200mg or 1400mg of DNP?" Thread in 3 months time. And when I then say "I told you so" I'll be called a cnut and a tosser and an arrogant bastard, of which all ARE in fact accurate... But I was correct so I can sleep at night :)

14. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

wish i could sleep on that much tren wrap!

15. wrapper

wrapper BANNED

Tren?