1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Dimensions Ultraburn Reviews?

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Irish Beast, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

Just wondering if anyone has tried this? Picked up a tub today with the intention of starting it on Monday. Just want a weekend of minimal drinking and half decent eating so my Monday morning weigh in is fairly accurate. The GF is dieting too which makes things easier as we are both terrible for buying crap from the shop. Going to have a mini competition. I have to lose 2lbs to evey 1 of hers as I'm carrying significantly more blubber than her. Should be able to drop a stone fairly easy by just dieting alone, the meds will help even if its just appetite suppression but don't want to get sugar cravings.

Heard good things about the Ultraburn but didn't like the T5 extreme as it was like being on speed. Don't like being that edgy but don't think its just as bad as the T5x

typically woke up today with an upset stomach so hope that fucks off cos I dont want to be throwing up. Actually had a salad just then but my gut was playing up all morning. Probably the fear of consuming fruit and veg! Want to get a little bit of cardio in. Just wasting my gym membership at the moment. Not going at all. If I cant get down once or twice a week then I might as well cancel it and see how my body is in a few months

Anyway hope everyone is well and any feedback on the UB would be appreciated. T3 never does much for me but people always seem to add it in weight loss stacks. Normally I run 100mcg a day but worried about muscle wastage as I have little enough of it left to lose! Have found it largely ineffective on its own but heard it can do good things when stacked. DNP proving very hard to get unless I want to buy a shit load, which I dont.

The alcohol intake is getting a bit silly so hopefully using UB/T3 along with a diet and some exercise will make me more motivated to cut back a lot as its pretty much every day again now!

ScottC2020 likes this.
  2. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Elite Member

What is the breakdown of this again?

ive used so much I forget what is what but sounds familiar

3. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

No idea. doesn't even say on box. Its more secretive than the colonels KFC recipe!

Lost a few lbs already but have been eating clean

4. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

secret blend of toxic ingredients lol

ScottC2020 likes this.
  5. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

Like KFC!!

6. Grimnir

Grimnir The black triangle is God

10mg yohimbine hcl,30mg dmaa,10mg Synephrine hc, 200mg,caff,15mg sibutramine The t5 extreme are shit now, not sure on these.

ScottC2020 likes this.
  7. ScottC2020

ScottC2020 Member

Supposed to be that, but like others have said it's probably just dmaa caffine and some yohimbine.

I've used it but every tablet feels different, rather just do cycles of T3 to be honest nice clean and still plenty of pharma about. Tend to run 75mcg off cycle or 125mcg on cycle.

8. Scrappy

Scrappy Spit and Sawdust Quizmaster

That shit made me Ill for days

GymRatGresham likes this.
  9. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Old dhacks ones were lethal but last couple of stims I got from dims (ultraburn and t5 extreme) were disappointing to say the least.

10. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

I stuck at them for a while and they were quite effective. Dropped a fair bit of weight in 2 weeks but absolutely hates the feeling of being on stims all the time so ended up ditching them and gorging myself back to square one. Why do all weight loss meds have to make you feel terrible. DNP is hell, Ultraburn is Hell, t5s are hell. I'm told Orlistat is hell. Are there no good shortcuts any more!!

11. ScottC2020

ScottC2020 Member

Mate I am not a stim man these days either. DNP for me is still the dogs bollocks though 250mg for 3 week cycles and I get no bad effects.

Still rebound the weight back on mind you but that's because I'm born to be a fat fcuk lol!