Do you cry?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Drago, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Beans

Beans Searching for my Ab's...

I can remember twice in recent history. Watching my grandad die of cancer and seeing my little sisters headstone installed. Both pretty shit times to be honest.

2. Bilo

Bilo Senior Member

Get close to it, just tend to stop myself, but not in a macho way. Recent vid of some like 10 year old going around on FB of some kid who wrote his story on sheets of paper and dropped them as it went on. Basically saying he really wanted to do the ice bucket challenge but born with half a heart he can't. I think the main bit that cut me up was him saying it's not a sympathy vote and not a plea for donations, just awareness. Then someone chucked polystyrene balls over him. It got me choked, considering how much I take my health for granted.

Hungover usually makes me a mess. Sit watching vids of animals being reunited with soldier owners, people being kind to homeless vids on youtube, or even just a severely disabled person smiling a smile of genuine happiness can cripple me.  

3. Guerilla9

Guerilla9 Elite Member

Not often, but lately I feel like I need to, but can't. Odd feeling.

4. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Moderator

UGM only went down for a day! 

Seriously though thats just bottling it up. Im guilty of it a lot. Can sometimes turn to frustration and anger

5. Guerilla9

Guerilla9 Elite Member

I was just sat watching Harry potter with the bairn and at a couple of points I welled up to the point of being able to just let go but had to swallow it for the bairn.

I bottle everything up. Always have and now don't seem able to release it.