Do you feel your age?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rudedog, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Rudedog

Rudedog Senior Member

Some peple I work with and know are already fat, unfit, dressing like 40-50 year olds.

Even started growing my hair back not as thin as I thought.

Don't get people who hate there birthdays after a certain age. I'm gonna have a great day.

You think your gonna get old and get into that mindset then Boom it's gonna hit you before your time..

All those fuckers will be eating my dust!! As I lift weights and embrace every birthday till I'm fuckin 80 odd years old!

2. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

When I wake  p first thing I feel 10 years older... once I get going I feel half my age (and still act it most the time).

Still hate getting older tho but then I am in my 40s

3. GymRatGresham

GymRatGresham Elite Member

Compared to people my own age I feel older.

But at times I still feel 22.

4. mattyb009

mattyb009 Elite Member

Na I don't feel 28 or act it. Dunno how old I am in my fucked up little world but then again I don't care either, I'm happy.

Working Nights is getting the better of me. As is Tramadol actually, this is a habit I must kick in the new yea as its getting out of control.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
  5. warmachine

warmachine UGM Sponsored Athlete

i am 36 and dont feel it and am always told i dont look it. certainly helps that i am a big kid really but in a good way. one of the reasons i took up acting.

6. Wal

Wal Elite Member

Physically feel older, I guess - not that I really know what a 31 year old should feel like physically. Mentally much younger - I can gauge that cost I still feel like I did at 21.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
  7. Deadpan

Deadpan Elite Member

Def feeling 40+ especially since the temp dropped. Very simple tasks always seem to come with sound effects now

Tying shoelaces is a long drawn out procedure that leaves friends asking why I'm out of breath

8. Pip

Pip Elite Member

Feeling the little aches and bumps a bit more but no dont feel my age 35.

9. hybrid

hybrid Elite Member

As above tbh, mid thirties not proving too bad so far.

10. Rudedog

Rudedog Senior Member

That was always a good indicator of a bulk gone too far for me.

Grimnir likes this.
  11. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

im 34 and TBH i have to really think how old i am when asked sometimes lol

dont feel 34, have some injuries, knee/knees, but ive kinda always had them since i was young so at the moment my ages isnt something i think about.

i just wonder what age i'll be when my tits drop south and my belly turns into a gut lol

12. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Moderator

Recently I feel like I've aged 10 years in a few months. Constant stress and massive weight gain have left me sleep deprived and very unfit. I'm scared to think how I will look in the new year! Definitely another diet in the offing. Just love my after work drinks to chill out. Go nearly every day now!

13. tomlet1

tomlet1 Elite Member

Feel much older.

Then again ive lived on my own since 16 and started working 60 hours a week at 18-19, got married at 21 lmao. So no suprise really.

Havnt really had much time to feel 'young' lol.

14. Rentaghost

Rentaghost Moderator Staff Member

Don't look it, only Feel it after nights or hungover!

I'm in my prime atm and tbh I'm the happiest I've Felt in years! Couple of things I need to fuck off and I'll be burden free by march!

Can't fucking wait, I can get back to living! Got plenty of self improvement going on in the meantime

15. Sprite Goblin

Sprite Goblin Senior Member

Nah... 32 going on 22 and loving it.... Then I see myself in the mirror and wonder who the old guy is.... I still look younger than 32, but considering I look into it still expecting to see the 20yr old me, it brings me back to the real world, where I am not an immortal