Dog owners

Kid_75

Elite Member
What kind of dog do you have?

I have a purebred APBT and my GF(living with me) has a workbred(guard, protection etc) dobermann(cropped tail and ears).

Denise and Dani

IMG_0780.jpg

Foxy

DSC_0066.jpg

Dani

IMG_0707.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had purebred APBT's for close to 15years, and I truly love them...it's a shame they're banned in the UK and other contries...

Since I met my GF I've come to love the Dobermann too.

you have a banned breed? a crime which you are now advertising next to a pic of your girlfriend??

The Dobie with cropped ears aswell, BUT , he may live in a country it`s still legal to own an APBT and to ear dock a Dobermann, Kid ?

We have two Beagles btw, Benji and Finn, we also have a grey and white cat called Bazil.

I don't live in the UK. Thanks for your concern though mates :smile:

AND the APBT isn't banned here...yet anyway.

To crop ears and tails are illegal though, BUT she imported him from a country where it isn't and that is legal where we live.

The Dobie with cropped ears aswell, BUT , he may live in a country it`s still legal to own an APBT and to ear dock a Dobermann, Kid ?

We have two Beagles btw, Benji and Finn, we also have a grey and white cat called Bazil.

I know how Beagles look, but not sure what they're bred for....hunting is what comes to mind.

fair enough then mate. I have a liver and white english springer. Will post a pick when im not on my phone.

I know how Beagles look, but not sure what they're bred for....hunting is what comes to mind.

They were used for hunting a long time ago Kid, although there are a few working `packs` still around today, the level of traffic we have around just doesn`t really make them suitable, their scenting prowess is on a par with the Blood Hound and once they get a scent, many of them if they`re off-lead you won`t see them again for hours, tracking and totally oblivious to their surroundings.

We have a pedigree one and a rescue `pack Beagle`( although I think he`s a Beagle X Labrador personally), the odd thing is the pedigree has a brilliant nose and interest in hunting things down, the `pack Beagle` just doesn`t give a sh1t unless it`s food, from what we can gather he was split from his pack and found wandering the outskirts of Chester,probably through lack of interest, he`s a lazy sod.

hector the hound :smile:

/monthly_01_2011/post-1644-0-63239400-1295626893_thumb.jpg

Attachments

• hec 003 (480x640).jpg
    hec 003 (480x640).jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 14
Nice looking dog Hector :smile:

yib: Thanks, he's only 2 so he still has some growing to do.

Back