• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

Doing too much?

Deads

because i like to pull, ay it
Feeling seriously drained the past few days, wonder if I'm been abit excessive with the aas or maybe it'll pass? Been on 5 weeks now and I have felt this way in the past once water weight comes on hard, problem now is also lack off sleep I just can't switch off. Ended up walking out of the gym earlier, just couldn't be arsed...

Basic blast is,

1.1g test e

700mg deca

300mg tren e

40mg blue hearts ed

Peps x3 ed

The killer now is the test base I've added 4 days ago....wc 50mg x2 ed...plus it's giving pip which is pissing me off considering the 2x ed jabs. Used a slin pin earlier, see if it helps.

It's heavy I know, water has come on quick but will it pass? Any experience?

That is a fair whack.... water doesn't tend to come and then taper off, you'll need to manage that yourself with diet and hydration, catch is tho you don't want to necessarily be throwing even more meds in to counter the sides from such a heavy cycle anyway.

If it's affecting you so -vely then it might be wise to drop something (or somethings)

It tends to hit me hard around now the sudden rush from the base might not be helping, I think it's the lack of sleep too.

You never had this mate?

Yeah couldnt walk the dog, out of breath going upstairs, out of breath lying in the bed to go to sleep from walking upstairs, severe sock marks, extremely lethargic, lazy in work the list goes on.

Pushed through that cycle ate like a pig( clean).

Dropped doses ate less. Have mad a concious decison to never run cycles that big again

Struggling to function for what? A pathetic bit of muscle ummm no thanks. Not anymore.

Feeling seriously drained the past few days, wonder if I'm been abit excessive with the aas or maybe it'll pass? Been on 5 weeks now and I have felt this way in the past once water weight comes on hard, problem now is also lack off sleep I just can't switch off. Ended up walking out of the gym earlier, just couldn't be arsed...

Basic blast is,

1.1g test e

700mg deca

300mg tren e

40mg blue hearts ed

Peps x3 ed

The killer now is the test base I've added 4 days ago....wc 50mg x2 ed...plus it's giving pip which is pissing me off considering the 2x ed jabs. Used a slin pin earlier, see if it helps.

It's heavy I know, water has come on quick but will it pass? Any experience?

It didnt for me mate, till doses were dropped.

Got mtren and cheque drop mix to stick in once base is finished too....

That'll probably be easier than heavy test....no dbol by then either

Knock the carbs down a bit for a week see how you feel then bro?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't so much anymore but the most I have run in the last few years has been a total weekly dose of about 1.6 IIRC.... too high or too many meds and I do feel like shit which takes the edge off the whole thing. At this dose I can keep thing comfortable without having to manage it too much

I've ran high doses before, perhaps not so high test but peps are the new addition to it all...

Been on them a good while now though. 8iu hgh ed previous to that for 6 months. Think these current peps are dog shit anyway.

Dbol is soon to finish, lack of sleep seems to be the main killer. I'll give it a few more days then drop peps if it continues.

Another thing.....around the same time as starting the base I went from my usual ghrp2 to a vial of ghrp6....that wouldn't affect anything would it?

Fuck it.

The solution is obvious. I'll add the mtren/cheque drops now, that will overcome the tiredness.

It's the UGM way....Ethan would be proud.

Hail to the king

Back