Fake Gangstas

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Drago, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Drago

Drago Elite Member

So I've been living in England for just over a year now and there is a sub section of the population that never ceases to induce blood curdling rage.

These phoney gangster twats, most Asians or 'Gangsta Pakis' as they are known.

Infinitely infuriating hard men that couldn't bust their way out of a paper bag. Spending all their money on a m3 or something and then working in a chip shop.

All of them need culled.

Rant of the morning.

Pip likes this.
  2. Pip

Pip Elite Member

Its not just them but yes I know the type. Just depends what cross sections you are exposed to mate.

caleb likes this.
  3. GymRatGresham

GymRatGresham Elite Member

We don't really have that round here,
    We have the skinny little roadmen.
    Walking round with big baggy clothes
    And the little handbag things.
    But, living in a rural community like Lincolnshire. They're less big black gangstas and more beanstalks in tracksuits.

They always make me think of this.

caleb likes this.
  4. s man

s man Elite Member

We get every cross section of these wankers near me in London.

I got to say though there nothing compared to the site of overweight boys or men in skinny jeans or skinny tracksuit bottoms. Legs like chickens leading to fat guts that look even fatter due to said trousers and a stupid fucking haircut.

caleb likes this.
  5. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

"beanstalks in tracksuits" lol thats mint.
    tracksuits an man bags

i see loads of them when working the doors. Friday and Saturday night them come in wearing joggers and expect to be let in a pub?? And when you say no they get mardy. I usually verbally destroy them, needs doing. The clothes they come out in i wash my car in, or lie on the sofa. I wouldnt dream of coming up town wearing them expecting them to be fashionable lol. Theyre usually off theyre tits too. Jaw rattling from side to side, giving it 'big'un' to others and talking like 'bro bro bro' snapping theyre fingers in the air lol. Nobs!

6. Drago

Drago Elite Member

I realise I probably came across a bit racist with the first post but it's not just Asians it's the white guys with the snap back hats giving it the big one like the are Dr Dre in the early 2000s!

caleb likes this.
  7. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

Asians can be the worst TBH, racist towards each other, Muslims and Sikh's do not mix. When i was working on a uni bar/club years ago there was loads of trouble between them, blades pulled out and everything. They absolutely hate each other, and with huge families it looks like a war zone when then they all clash on the streets.

caleb and Drago like this.
  8. Rentaghost

Rentaghost Moderator Staff Member

Plenty round here of all colours, not specific to Asian lads by any stretch.

They don't bother me so I don't give a fuck, live and let live I say.....

caleb likes this.
  9. Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry Moderator Staff Member

Full of them round here, there are places in Stockport that genuinely think if they're 'known' round there, then the Columbian drugs cartels know of them too lmao.

Back in the day, you knew to keep your mouth shut with certain people who earned the kudos that went with that, you knew who they were, and why they had that reputation, these days, it seems almost everyone in a certain age range is a gangsta and should be feared and respected, again, LMFAO.

caleb and Mass Monster like this.
  10. Scrappy

Scrappy Spit and Sawdust Quizmaster

Try living in East London

caleb and Irish Beast like this.
  11. Roy@/_

Roy@/_ Elite Member

I think from a racial perspective we all have our own example of these sorts.

Each example of said sorts boils my piss.

12. Deadpan

Deadpan Elite Member

Exactomondo

13. caleb

caleb Senior Member

thats a little harsh i must say, gangsta packis whats the story their mate

14. caleb

caleb Senior Member

where I'm from they are very respectable people mind their own business and sure to say they don't work in no chip shops, smart business people!! id like to disagree with u on this topic dave

15. caleb

caleb Senior Member

hahaahaha lol:))