1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Fao Pip.

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by New Hybrid, Jul 30, 2016.

1. New Hybrid

New Hybrid all time third top poster brahs!

i know this is a subjest you have mentioned in the past. if you've not seen any of his rants before Stan Efferding is a great communicator.

Pip likes this.
  2. s man

s man Elite Member

Apart from the cooler pitching there a bloody good watch and he speaks some pretty good logical common sense.

New Hybrid likes this.
  3. Pip

Pip Elite Member

Cheers for that HB.

4. New Hybrid

yeah man check out his other stuff he's excellent. if he wasn't in a car driving, i'd swear he was reading a script! just skip the 1st 45 seconds each time to avoid adverts :)

5. tomlet1

tomlet1 Elite Member

Hes got a great vid on sodium too on that series

6. mattyb009

mattyb009 Elite Member

I enjoy watching his videos.

7. New Hybrid

yeah man i saw that. tbh they are all good. def worth signing up to his channel.