Full Credit To Simon For Keeping This Place Open.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by RAD, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Rentaghost

Rentaghost Moderator Staff Member

Ooft 40! Has he lost his Barnet yet? We had a joint nightmare on losing our fucking hair and mines starting to recede now. 33 though. Lasted longer than I thought it would.

If he’s fully bald by now I can rest easy knowing he’s worse off!

Always liked pip tbf, he was quite insane but funny as fuck.

Admittedly he was a bit of a marmite personality like, Glad to hear he’s doing alright!

RAD likes this.
  2. Rentaghost

Defo see a psychiatrist after that one if they've referred you mate.

It will probably be very helpful.

3. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

Regarding holly. I think the new man and getting into biking just saw her make changes. And having twins can't make regular gym visits easy. She appears happy tho. I think she also had some nasty online hostility within the female training world that wouldn't surprise me if it was a factor too (I don't know the specifics tho)

RAD likes this.
  4. RAD

RAD Elite Member

So she split from the powerlifter?

I remember she was having a few run ins with other power lifters because she was simply wiping the floor with them all.

Still great to hear she's doing well see if you can get her to pop in for a chat mate

5. Rentaghost

There was a few women on here at one point wasn’t there. Ser and all that, the. It all kicked off. Won’t bother bringing that up though for obvious reasons.

Hamster had a load of shit on here and social media as well, can’t remember her actual name.

Seems a common theme.

All down to the drugs usage isn’t it, it turn people’s heads inside out.

6. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Moderator

Not sure the last statement is entirely true unless you were meaning it sarcastically. For some reason females do seem to be more confrontational on BB forums. I have noticed this over the years. Men argue a lot also but I think in proportion its strange how many females on forums seemed to be in constantly arguments. Going back years now. I don't go on any other forums now tbh. Take the odd look on UKM but it seems a little stale, however that might just be my opinion. Hamster would be nice as pie half the time then would turn on you in the blink of an eye. Shame as I got her to join and she had some useful input. No idea what shes up to these days but hope life is treating her well.

Regarding Pip he still has a full set of hair and is in very good condition at the moment. He just is very particular about his PED use which is very minimal. He trains constantly. Cant really comment on his diet but By his own admission its far from ideal. He has good genetics and knows how to get the best from his body. Something which was mentioned in a recent thread about understanding limits etc and working withing them, something that as we all get older is a massive factor. Gone are the days of ego lifting for me. Just has no time for forums any more so I wouldn't expect a return although I will pass you your regards @Rentaghost

I just need to get back to the gym. Just going to aim for twice a week initially which ,may seem lame but after such a lengthy break, might as well say 18 months. Going back 4 times a week even at low volume may be too much. I imagine the recovery time from the first few sessions will be long and painful! Im going to focus mainly on upper body;. I have found cycling good for keeping my legs in some kind of condition. Still go decent calf separation and size. The upper body however is completely different. Massive muscle loss. Just look fat now to be honest but Im confident that if I can stay injury free for any kind of period that I can get some shape back. If I keep getting injured repeatedly it might be time to call it a day but I'm not giving up just yet

Rentaghost likes this.
  7. Yudansha

Yudansha Senior Member

Hello all..
    Been gone a while but see some faces are still here.
    Surprised I managed to log in.
    How is everyone?

RAD likes this.
  8. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Moderator

Terrible since you came back!. Thanks for coming back on pal. Trying to rally the old troops and get ugm back to life!

RAD likes this.
  9. RAD

RAD Elite Member

@Yudansha good to see you back mate

I am old and dropping to bits,still drinking to much and training is killing me but now started on the roids so its not all bad!!.

10. Yudansha

Yudansha Senior Member

Getting old is shit..;)
    Trying to stave off the various damages I have done to meself over the years.
    Dunning whether to blame heavy squatting or being a fat twunt for me bad knees though

RAD likes this.
  11. RAD

RAD Elite Member

Haha yeah I have pretty much bust this body but still think its a good idea to keep knacking it with training and now need roids to get me through a basic mediocre workout

12. Yudansha

Yudansha Senior Member

Everytime I get a break and start getting into training again something else happens..
    Was doing decent.. light gear.. and losing lard and gaining strength..
    Then another ball ache..
    Back teaching at the club now so at least getting some activity.

13. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Moderator

Know that feeling. Im almost at the point that if I am forced into another lengthy lay off that I would jack in in and just concentrate on keeping weight down. Its quite demoralising when things which are out of your control constantly set you back

14. RAD

RAD Elite Member

Feel your pain mate just when I am progressing well something lays me up.

Thing is its never a training injury can't think of the last time I was actually injured in the gym...its always something ridiculous when I am grafting ,last time it was my sciatic nerve firing off when I was sawing a post in half ......just doesn't figure

Maybe I should just stop grafting lol