Good Film Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish Beast

Pretty simple really. Just post anything decent (or crap) you have seen lately!

I've got a few to watch today. Either the fighter which is supposed to be good or the hobbit which is too damn long. I particularly enjoyed airline with Denzil Washington in it lately. Waiting for a decent copy of hangover 3 to come out that doesnt have chinese subtitles!

Fire away!

went to see that 'the conjuring' on friday! was decent very scary had to say jumpin out me seat a few times

overall probaly about a 6 outa 10

The Hobbit - 7/10....I liked to LOTR films and the Hobbit lives up to the same quality/style of those.  A bit long, but not to the point that it got boring.  Some parts were a little stupid, but then again it is a fantasy genre film.

Fast & Furious - 5/10.....decent action sequences, but it's pretty much just 2 hours of the same thing as the other films.  Nothing original there.

We're the Millers - 7/10....watched this the other week with my girlfriend and had originally planned to see "The Conduring" but it didn't start until late so we went with this.  Didn't have any great expectations about it or really knew what it was about.  Made me LOL....been a while since I've seen a decent comedy film that actually makes you laugh.

Jack Reecher - 6/10....the books by Lee Child are great.  Didn't think Tom Cruise really fits the character portrayed in the books, but overall the film wasn't terrible.

Those are the last 4 "newer" films I've seen/saw at the cinema....we get shit TV signal here so we only get the BBC channels and have to watch anything worth watching on catch up (have one of those internet TV's) so we tend to use LoveFilm instant or Blinkbox to watch films, most of which I've already seen. 

Been catching up watching series 1, 2 & 3 of "Walking Dead" which is fuckin awesome....so haven't really watched too many films lately.  

Anyone seen killing them softly? got inside my head a bit, makes you think & made me a but para lol 

Elysium, pretty much run of you mill Sci-Fi movie, a lot borrowed from the Halo theme.

Good DVD rental at best.

Anyone seen killing them softly? got inside my head a bit, makes you think & made me a but para lol 
Yeah saw it a few weeks back,pretty good.

Watched I spit on your grave 2 last night,pretty much like the first one,graphic rape scene,gets beaten to a pulp,survives and pays them back in grissly ways

Fast furious 6,turned it off half way through.

Olympus has fallen,enjoyed it

Now i see you,one of the best films ive seen in a while.

The seasoning house,low budget and pretty graphic

The power of a few,well worth a watch

Gallow walkers,think Blade but wesley snipes as a cowboy killing zombies lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back