Gym achievements for the past week

PB achieved 70 a side flat bench oly bar

4 reps spotted from the start but genuinely felt the first two were mine as the spotter said too. Didn't video it because in all honesty thought I would fail. I'm away next week so gonna try and do chest on weekend and vid it this time. Nearly shot my load
Thats a wicked weight! 

well done Stoney  :biggrin:

Nice one holly.

Felt really good and focused today had a shit day at work garage got raided by police and licensing my vehicle ramp broke and it's gonna cost

Last edited by a moderator:
Smashing all those PBs at a comp I didn't think I would make due to injuries. Better still being in the corner of a young lad I met last time I was in Colne and seeing him set a new under 23 UK deadlift record. Couldn't have happened to a nicer lad.

I'll be sure re the vid just didn't wanna vid me trying to press a bar that pinned me to the bench :)

It wasn't vosa it was the licensing from the council. I used to break cars and sell the parts but now only buy and sell vans. With all the changes to the scrap laws the laws have changed that motor salvage operators have to register as scrap dealers. I told them what I was doing and they were basically trying to catch me either stripping cars without a license or other dodgyness. Luckily all above board

Tried some push press / power jerks for the first time since I tore my pec last year. Really pleased I could get away with them and nice to get 100k over my head again. Hopefully get back up to some decent numbers soon. 

[tube]

[/tube]

Nice one pagan! I really struggle to power through my legs on them. They're only 5 kg heavier than my strict press. Obvs doing it wrong.

Today I deadlifted 120kg but only for 3 :(
Leg press 250kg for 6

oh yeah and bench is upto 65kg now 

Ok hack squat 200kg x 8 x 2

Plate loaded row upto 100kgs x 6

And triceps dips + 15kgs 3 sets of 10

Pretty sweet week

Good work Holly!

My only gym achievement this week is going there despite constant nerve pain.

Trapped one somewhere... constant pain down left leg, numb foot, no reflex...can barely walk let alone squat or DL :-(

Thanks mate, seeing a physio & got an MRI scheduled for Jan. At the moment I'm just hoping it stops getting worse! lol

Back