• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

If money was no object

Have seen the latest big Ron pics, what is the cause of palumboism? Is it literally huge doses of gear that when are stopped/lowered dramatically (due to retirement) that this type of atrophy occurs? How comes some guys continue to look good into old age and others turn into a sack of weird body parts? Are the guys pushing the biggest doses paying the price

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I can tell u that Ronnie has fuck all knowledge of gear. I know this as the had a conversation with the owner of muscleworks which I was involved in  and he was surprised that there was a short acting tren, I am deadly serious. So obviously he just does what someone else is telling him as far as drugs go.

id be happier if  sides were no option

about 15iu pharma gh on when I run already would do.

think 15 is the magic number isnt it?

Back