• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

Interpreting Blood Test Results

Hi there,
Just received blood work results from Medichecks. In reality I only had 24 hours off training prior to the test and stuck to my usual diet the day prior (consuming 165g of Protein-not an excessive amount). Additionally, I took the test first thing and so was perhaps a little dehydrated. I've attached the results with the doctors commentary and would appreciate any feedback. I mentioned the results that were out of range to my GP and he was a little concerned with them, wanting me to come in for further bloods in six weeks time. Just for context-40 years old, drug free and wanting to see how the land lies.

Attachments

• Bloodwork results 1 2 21.pdf
    222.4 KB · Views: 8
Hi mate

Looking through your results nothung stands out as unusual or unhealthy.

Creat. Levels arw normally super elevated following heavy training sometimes from 2 / 3 days prior

Other things you should check and keep an eye on is blood pressure and blood glucose.

Other health markers look goodb

Hi mate

Looking through your results nothung stands out as unusual or unhealthy.

Creat. Levels arw normally super elevated following heavy training sometimes from 2 / 3 days prior

Other things you should check and keep an eye on is blood pressure and blood glucose.

Other health markers look goodb

Thanks for that, my hunch was that the elevated levels were indicative of training and diet. I do have concerns that my GP might go off the deep end and conclude I have kidney failure :) Appreciate the feedback.

Thanks mate,
Was getting the bloods done because I was heavily considering going on a low to moderate dosed Test and Primo cycle-having trained for 20 years predominantly drug free (one v.short test cycle at 34). I guess I will put that on hold until I get the all clear from the docs.

Although looking at the bloods, my Test levels are decent are and I'm in two minds whether to stay drug free and accept mediocrity or play the relatively safe PED route and accept that I might trash my hormonal profile.

Do you have any perspective or advice on this?

Thanks

Ive used aas for many years and im the sane age as yourself.

Now its about having a normal to high test level but focus on my health markers being in optimal ranges.

Only you can decide whether to start using or not.

One point to note is at our age recovery will be challenging so it might be the case that you would look at trt after running a cycle.

Theres plenty of friendly / knowledgable members on here to offer advice which ever path you may take.

If youve got to 40 and feel decent without i wouldnt start using personally

That's really useful thanks, always good to get another's perspective.

It's a really hard one because it is the lure of the unknown-how much better would I feel on highish dosed TRT? Would I feel worse? Would recovery improve? Would it improve my quality of life or be a massive pain in the arse (no pun intended)? All these questions keep me intrigued and I've always been someone who is intellectually stimulated by trying to 'optimise' aspects of my life especially in regards to training and diet. PEDs was the only venture I never really undertook but obviously they fascinate me and make a huge difference in performance and physique.

Reality is I'm in good nick too so in some regards I don't need them particularly but doesn't seem to quieten the interested voice in my head :)

Actually had my bloods done yesterday, Saturday. I booked my missus in for the Hench Project at Strom Nutrition, get her bloods done before her next cycle, and while we was there they did mine too.

Shes off cycle and im about 4 weeks into a Test-e and Dec with Var cycle. Will get results in about 10 days ish by post.

Be interesting to see how my levels are when cycling.

Actually had my bloods done yesterday, Saturday. I booked my missus in for the Hench Project at Strom Nutrition, get her bloods done before her next cycle, and while we was there they did mine too.

Shes off cycle and im about 4 weeks into a Test-e and Dec with Var cycle. Will get results in about 10 days ish by post.

Be interesting to see how my levels are when cycling.
Keep us updated boss
wanna see the lipids with var in system

Keep us updated boss
wanna see the lipids with var in system

I have no idea what lipids are but i'll tell you in about a weeks time lol. Im an old school jab and go man really.

Not 100% sure whether they'll check my test levels cus im on cycle. Was chatting to Rick, Strom owner, and he did mention that as its a non-profit NHS service they didnt want people having bloods done while on cycle just to check if their steds/test is legit, as it'll look like people are abusing the service. Which is fair enough. But he did say people do come and have bloods done on and off cycle to compare how the bodies reacting.
I was expecting them to take my bloods, but they squeezed me in with my missus, who was booked in, so be interesting to see what numbers and values are like.

I have no idea what lipids are but i'll tell you in about a weeks time lol. Im an old school jab and go man really.

Not 100% sure whether they'll check my test levels cus im on cycle. Was chatting to Rick, Strom owner, and he did mention that as its a non-profit NHS service they didnt want people having bloods done while on cycle just to check if their steds/test is legit, as it'll look like people are abusing the service. Which is fair enough. But he did say people do come and have bloods done on and off cycle to compare how the bodies reacting.
I was expecting them to take my bloods, but they squeezed me in with my missus, who was booked in, so be interesting to see what numbers and values are like.
U was fine on last set wernt u? Lipids is just chostrel mate

Back