1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Intex Pharma...

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Clubber Lang, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

anyone heard of them or used?

2. StevieB

StevieB Senior Member

I've seen them on one of the eroids suppliers. Seem to get good reviews, but with eroids I'm always a bit scepticle.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  3. The Love Machine

The Love Machine A steroid pumping, food raping machine

Just got some - will report back

Clubber Lang likes this.
  4. StevieB

StevieB Senior Member

Good stuff. To be honest ive almost bought some on a few occasions, but ended up sticking with what I know.

5. Ultimate Warrior

Ultimate Warrior Senior Member

I know a few guys at the gym who are taking it.very good lab by all accounts.I've been offered some by a couple of sources,but I've been off gear for the best part of 2 years,and so I declined.

6. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Used test e, deca and mast e a while back and did as expected