• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

Medichecks....hows It Work?

Clubber Lang

Elite Member
Coach got back to me about my next cycle, he wants me to have some bloods done before i can start my next cycle, git!

Ive never had my hormones checked before, which hes aware of, but has strongly advised i have a check and see what things are like before starting my next cycle.

Hes sent me a link to the check he wants me to do.

https://medichecks.com/products/sports-hormone-check-blood-test

How does it work, in terms of do they send me a kit and i put a pin prick of blood on some ph paper and send back, or is it a case of having to get blood drawn properly out of a vein by a nurse?

Last edited:
Most accurate is venous sample - drawn from vein.

Finger prick test is not accurate youre wasting your money on this option.

If you are unable to draw blood from vein theres a paid option for a nurse to do it for you etc

Most accurate is venous sample - drawn from vein.

Finger prick test is not accurate youre wasting your money on this option.

If you are unable to draw blood from vein theres a paid option for a nurse to do it for you etc

yeah just read the pin prick is a waste of money.

not sure if a nurse will come out due to lockdown laws now tho? Theres two clinics within 10miles, but again i dont think they're open due to covid.

i just wanna jab juice lol. Might tell him i'll do it post cycle lol

You need to goto a private clinic most of the time. Im still getting bloodwork done at gps / hospital every 4 weeks throughout covid

You need to goto a private clinic most of the time. Im still getting bloodwork done at gps / hospital every 4 weeks throughout covid

so with Medichecks and booking into a clinic, is it just for someone to draw the blood for you? Medicheck send you the package, you give it the nurse, then you get the bottle of blood etc to post back to Medicheck? Or does the clinic send the sample back for you?

Good idea! You ever had bloods done before?

im due some myself i suppose always had bloods done for other things via docs etc but been years since a medichecks

i got a family member to draw my blood. Wouldnt like to do it myself

so with Medichecks and booking into a clinic, is it just for someone to draw the blood for you? Medicheck send you the package, you give it the nurse, then you get the bottle of blood etc to post back to Medicheck? Or does the clinic send the sample back for you?
Pretty much yeah. Superdrug do it. I just use 5ml syringe and a green pin and do it myself. You only need 0.5ml.

did an online chat with Medichecks, they send you the kit and you take it to the clinic for someone to draw it for you. You then post the sample back to them in a prepaid envelope.

what comes in the kit, a bottle with a needle attached or something?

how easy is it to draw you own blood? lol.

edit, just seen the picture with a fecking green pin that goes into a vein! Feckin hell

Last edited:
Good idea! You ever had bloods done before?

im due some myself i suppose always had bloods done for other things via docs etc but been years since a medichecks

i got a family member to draw my blood. Wouldnt like to do it myself

for hormones, never.

my GP did give me and the missus some blood tests to check chol, liver, kidney values etc, and all my results were spot on, nothing stood out he said, all in the green. Was a massive relief after being on gear for about 15 years lol

for hormones, never.

my GP did give me and the missus some blood tests to check chol, liver, kidney values etc, and all my results were spot on, nothing stood out he said, all in the green. Was a massive relief after being on gear for about 15 years lol
Your just made for it mate haha

a friend who has a degree in biology said my body has probably adapted to gear use lol.

think im gonna get the Sport Hormone kit and pay for a nurse to come to my house. I dont fancy doing it myself, be blood up the walls lol
Id be the same clubs, how much extra is it to get a hot sexy nurse to strip tease?

sorry got carried away

well i found out today a nurse wont come out to take blood from Medichecks during lockdown, time will be arrange once if its lifted. Glad i asked before buying.

asked a friend whos a nurse but she wont do it in case something goes wrong, she could lose her job cus shes not insured outside of work.

spoke to coach and he said Strom do blood tests, but cant get in till 30th Jan........so hes letting me start my cycle Monday :) Hes said ive got to have a break instead of crusing, then do some bloods, or cruise and bloods i cant remember now. Just excited i can cycle again. Will jab Saturday and start new weeks training routine from Sunday. Whoop whoop!

Back