1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Medichecks....hows It Work?

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Clubber Lang, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Mass Monster

Mass Monster Elite Member

What's your new weeks training routine look like dude? Lots of drills, padwork and sparring?

What cycle have you settled on running?

Just cruising on half a ml Test Prop atm. Might switch it out or add 1 ml Primo.

I'm going to switch to more cardio based training, due to gym closure. Can't even get access to the outdoor MMA/Crossfit studio...So instead of complaining about the lack of facilities available I'm going with the flow and decided to take training sparring/footwork/padwork
    in the local park or moors for hill sprints. Planning a camping trip somewhere in the Lake District to meet up with primary school mates just for a quiet break in nature.

2. spearman

spearman Elite Member

Get a green in your vein and stop being a pussy!

3. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

Cycle will be;
    750mg test EW
    600mg deca EW
    25mg proviron ED
    12.5mg aromasin EOD
    50mg anavar ED (first 4 weeks)

But if i use Rohm oils then i'll do 3ml of Test-e, 900mg, rather than messing around with half measures etc.

training will all be weights, mostly compound work, as at the moment thats all the equipment they have at the lockup. Will be adding a few DBs borrowed from the gym, so should cover most movements TBH.

Mass Monster likes this.
  4. Clubber Lang

lol... feck that. I did watch videos on YouTube but decided against it. Dont want any massive bruising or problems down the line. My brother gave blood once and the nurse fucked his arm up, nearly had to have an op and remove/replace a bit of his vein. No thanks lol

Strom Nutrition do bloods as well, only on Saturdays and very limited spaces. Booked the missus in at the earliest date, 6th Feb. Its cheaper than Medichecks and you get more things tested, liver and kidneys etc. Its 1.5hrs drive away, so will make a day of it, get her blood drawn, buy some supps etc. The price of the test and the cost of diesel getting there and back still works out cheaper than the Medichecks.

Missus wants to try injectables on her next cycle in Feb, so coach wants her blood results before planning anything. Hes gonna ask around read up on possible cycles. But it could be low dose, 50mg EW, primo, plus 10mg Var ED and the usual Yohim and Clen burners along side.

Missus is a great place with diet, training and mentally strong, so shes itching to add injectables to see what can be achieved.

Mass Monster likes this.
  5. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Administrator

Whats your trainers opinion on AIs clubs?

6. Clubber Lang

im not 100% sure TBH, but he knows that i dont have gyno issues with any med or at any dose, im one of the lucky ones. Will ask him. Hes always added half a Adex or half an Aromas with the cycles ive done with him, which arent that many when i look back, lockdowns and all.

Mass Monster and mick_the_brick like this.
  7. The Love Machine

The Love Machine A steroid pumping, food raping machine

Let us know how you get on with the test via Strom mate, keep meaning to get booked in

8. Clubber Lang

Will do.

Its for my missus but will let you know how it goes. Its not till Feb 6th, earliest we could get an appointment.

Be interesting to see what her levels are like. Last time we had our bloods done by our GP, her liver levels were double what they should be, and kidneys were the same. Her chol was bad too, very bad. At the time she was taking a high dose of different painkillers for her knees plus tablets for her OCB and anxiety, and i know killers put a lot of stress on the liver. She was also taking a low dose or Primo and Test-Prop at the time of the blood test, which the GP knew about. After her results he told her to stop PEDS and 4 weeks later come back for another blood test, same as before but without steds in the system. The only difference in the 2nd results was an improvement in her Chol. Her liver and kidneys were the same, possible slightly down from before. So it shows the medication shes on is putting stress on her liver and kidneys which the GP is now aware of.
    Shes reduced her medication over the last year or so, so see if that makes any difference on the Strom blood test. Also her GP tests were before we joined our coach, so her diet and lifestyle has improved, see it'll be interesting to see anythings improved.

My results were the opposite, which surprised me and TBH were a massive relief. Ive been on gear for i think 15 years ish, blast and cruising, so was expecting bad news, bad news to the point were i was actually looking on the NHS site for kidney and liver information and treatment etc before my results came back. It didnt help that the weekend before we had our bloods taken, at the time i didnt know the GP was planning on taking blood, i had a heavy weekend of Coke and was using Naps on a cycle.

When our results finally came in and the GP rang us, he gave my missus her results first then mine. Time seemed to stand still when he was on the phone loading up my results, and then he silence broke......"cholesterol....spot on. Both good and bad cholesterol levels are even. Liver....., males levels should be 38 (off the top of my head remembering), yours is 45, so nothing in it. Kidneys.....(massive delay, was dreading it, i even told him this was the one im most worried about, and went on to tell him ive been on steds for over a decade).....kidneys, fine. For someone your size theyre fine" Feck me what a relief.
    He did make me laugh as he said "this isnt a green light to carry on taking them", but even her laughed as he knew i would lol.

Mass Monster and Ronnie_Malenko like this.