Mel B = Lowlife

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Arterial Dan, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Arterial Dan

Arterial Dan Administrator Staff Member

We've been subjected to all this crap in the media about these morons recently.

[​IMG]

Mel B finally clarified that her husband didn't hit her.

So basically the attention whore bathed in the publicity and enjoyed being famous for another few weeks, instead of defending her husband.

I'll be interested to see if there is any backlash against her, as there was against her spineless husband (spineless for letting her do this to him).

The Vilification of men is getting too much to handle. I can't wait til the pendulum swings the other way and hopefully hits her in the cunt.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
    Wal and itsdave like this.
  2. Rentaghost

Rentaghost Moderator Staff Member

Really does astound me how desperately these cnut bags cling to the spotlight and the lengths people go to, narcissism is off the scale, social media has made everybody think they're somebody when they've never done fuck all worth doing

3. itsdave

itsdave Elite Member

Never followed that shit and never will. Always have thought celebs were boring cnuts

4. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Moderator

She is a very irritating person. 

One story that I loved was that during the peak of her fame she and everyone else was asked to leave a posh clothes shop. She was like "Doyou know who I am?" etc. She got kicked out anyway. Turns out it was Iron Mike who was coming in to shop. Spice girls < Best fighter ever?

This is the only link I can find now, but the original one says she was asked to leave

http://www.canoe.ca/AllPop-SpiceGirls/000119_gucci.html

5. Pip

Pip Elite Member

She looks like the type who smells of kippers down there

6. Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry Moderator Staff Member

One of the things I hate most about these X factor type programs and suchlike is that it gives your 'common or garden' trollop a platform to voice their nonsensical, ill informed opinions on things, the mass's take note, and then said trollop starts to believe their own hype and thinks what they have to say actually has credence and value, but it doesn't, Mel, Gerri, Cheryl, Brian, Olly etc etc etc.

7. Pip

Pip Elite Member

I dont even know the people you mention Harry

Dirty Harry likes this.
  8. Dirty Harry

Mel B/C

Gerri Halliwell

Cheryl Cole

Brian Dowling

Olly Murs

I know what you mean though, these days I just switch off, it's quite funny when I do watch TV and some 'celebrity' is on and I have no idea who they are, like that Josie Cunningham, the one with a face like a dropped pie, the one with a face like a smashed anus. 

9. Pip

Pip Elite Member

I still have no idea :biggrin:

Are they prime candidates to tackle the issue of the globalists?

10. Dirty Harry

Lol, yes, and much much more.

11. Incognito

Incognito Resident wookie

She needs a kicking ...

12. Grimnir

Grimnir The black triangle is God

....Right in the minge.

13. Prince

Prince Elite Member

No wonder terrorists want to bomb us. The western world is an extroverted, perverse realism that values society's morons and those who make the most noise over the reserved intellectuals who actually have something of credence to say.

Money, cars, fashion are the given value over intellect, responsibility and substance.

You only have to watch an episode of Take Me Out to see the moronic trolls who's sole desire in life is to try and glean some scrape of non-anonymity to give value to their meaningless lives. The replica blokes with replica haircuts, tattoos and biceps who entertain the bimbos based on their bra size.

I abhor television and radio. I don't own a TV set, vehemently avoid mainstream outlets of information and pretty much look upon those who pursue shallow, materialistic possessions in disdain.

The human race needs a hard reset.

I'm having a bad week.