• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

My Blood Results...drum Roll.....

Fuck sake wish it was these easy here.

Did you ever go back and get your donation done? Iron levels lower in the end?

Getting my bloods drawn/done again this weekend, Saturday, at Strom. Get my health markers checked. Only finished my 16 week cycle of Test n Deca last week, but missus was booked in anyways so might as well get mine done while im there.
See what my blood thickness is like after i donated for the 1st time, tho i think ive got to lose more blood quicker than every 3 months to reduce my thickness. See what the results come back as and ask the nurse while im there.
Also see if my HDL has improved since my last bloods, was very low. I started on the citrus bergamot after my 1st bloods, and also dropped Aromasin last week. Increased some healthy fats during my cycle too. EEVO etc.

Did you ever go back and get your donation done? Iron levels lower in the end?

Getting my bloods drawn/done again this weekend, Saturday, at Strom. Get my health markers checked. Only finished my 16 week cycle of Test n Deca last week, but missus was booked in anyways so might as well get mine done while im there.
See what my blood thickness is like after i donated for the 1st time, tho i think ive got to lose more blood quicker than every 3 months to reduce my thickness. See what the results come back as and ask the nurse while im there.
Also see if my HDL has improved since my last bloods, was very low. I started on the citrus bergamot after my 1st bloods, and also dropped Aromasin last week. Increased some healthy fats during my cycle too. EEVO etc.

Need to wait 3 months mate.

I donated for first time a couple of weeks ago. Was in and out in less than half an hour. The actual blood letting only took 4mins and some change which really shocked me.

Will be getting this done every 3 months from now on

I donated for first time a couple of weeks ago. Was in and out in less than half an hour. The actual blood letting only took 4mins and some change which really shocked me.

Will be getting this done every 3 months from now on
Cant see why anyone wouldnt even if it helps a little bit im due next week got one booked think its about my 14th or suttin

Back