1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

New Cycles Now Gyms Are Opening....

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Clubber Lang, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Good call mate, just started on these two days ago (well the Myprotein version which is exactly the same novasol and d3 preparation) and the difference is amazing! It’s like using a strong anti-inflammatory drug the effect it’s had on my shoulder already!

Thanks very much and happy new year :cool:

mick_the_brick likes this.
  2. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

Started cruising when we went into the 2nd national lockdown, beginning of Nov was it? If so then it'll be 8 weeks ish. Thats flown by!

Coach is happy with a cycle as long as i can train, which its looking likely, using a mates equipment at a lock up.

Due to my shoulder and other problems we've agreed use Deca Nand and Test, simple cycle. Unsure of doses yet, but he mentioned doing 750mg Test with 600mg or equal amount of Deca. I did tell him id like to run an oral a long side, but hes very much against orals, they stress the body too much and suppress your appetite, and hes a big food for gains person.

been thinking about using BPC 157 for a long time, but never got around to using/trying it.

Mass Monster and Ronnie_Malenko like this.
  3. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

Thats exactly when i started! Weve done our time now crusing havent we! Bu yer if am not in a gym i wont be blasting no point

sounds a nice cylce that! Intresting what he says on orals are they actually that bad for the body ye? I try not to take them too often but recon there worse than the likes of deca/tren

4. Clubber Lang

i dont think orals are that bad, well not all of them, just need to respect the heavy ones. He knows from past conversations that when i say id like to consider an oral along side it means Naps lol. He hates orals like Naps and Dbols due to the pure water retention and lack of actual muscle quality on them. Hes ok with Var, but ideally he prefers injectables with a big nutrition base, and anything that'll affect appetite is not good in his eyes.

i should be getting some keys today for the lock up, so looks like its a g2g on cycle. Ive got my weekly check in Monday so will asking the coach about PEDS and dosage. Got everything in ready, just need the numbers of ml to take. I start a new training routine on Sundays, so after he replies to my check in i'll start injecting next Saturday for a fresh cycle/training routine Sunday.

i need to get back training again with something to aim for. Last lockdown i did fuck all, mentally ruined me not being able to go to a gym, and had zero motivation for home training. Was hard. Just became angry and fucked off with everything. God knows when gyms will be allowed to reopen to he public again. I cant see much light at the end of the tunnel, not now they're playing this new strain BS. Think gyms could be shut for a hell of a long time, perhaps till March or when more people have taken the vaccine.

Mass Monster and Ronnie_Malenko like this.
  5. Clubber Lang

just got back from seeing a mate, and apparently, gyms might be reopening on the 18th Jan.

my mates dad is a Judge, so they get all the info up front, and hes been told 18th Jan. Fingers crossed!

Mass Monster likes this.
  6. Ronnie_Malenko

Thats decent news the gyms rnt even shut here atm but am sure they will be next “ review” we will be in to tier 4 where they shut

Grimnir likes this.
  7. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

Unless you have the keys to somewhere you may as well all find a good hiding spot for your stash....

Grimnir likes this.
  8. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Moderator

Over the last 2 years been investing in kit at home

9. Clubber Lang

well my 18th Jan gyms reopening was shot to shit last night lol.

got the keys to a lock up gym tho.......just worried some c##t will grass us up and forced to shut. Im still planning on starting a cycle Saturday, start a new training routine Sunday.

this lockdown will last till March, possible April. Furlough ends in April, end of the tax year, so that'll roughly when things will reopen.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    Ronnie_Malenko likes this.
  10. mattyb009

mattyb009 Elite Member

I'm running Tren E for the 1st time in years and really liking it.

Running the last sust in my stash before swapping to test e. Had 20ml of Baltic. It's quite pokey.

11. Ronnie_Malenko

Got a few issues to sort out before i start again mostly the pain in arm, but just planning what to do in lead up to lookin decent summer

will probs get back on round end of feb march.. depends on how long long i need to rest or whatever wif this elbow

im thinking

test 200
    Primo 450-600
    Tren ace 300
    Anavar 50mg

run untill i look how i want.. basicslly a recomp type thing..

what we recon?

Big ian, mick_the_brick and RAD like this.
  12. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Moderator

Looks sorted Ron nice lean gains if diet is on point etc

How long you running the tren?

I find it messes with my appetite after a while tbh

13. Ronnie_Malenko

Same mate and acid reflux gets bad... im thinking of running the base of it for a while but just do the tren in like 6 week blasts...

it might be a while of tho with this arm pain, frutratred like

14. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Moderator

Have you added in acid reflux meds we talked about? At 20mg ed that made decent difference tbh

Sounds like a plan on the cycle as you know i really love primo lol

Tbh cant see me not running it in the future.

Gonna be difficult getting your arm sorted mate cos of current restrictions unless you pay private

15. Ronnie_Malenko

Im paying private atm mate my physio last night was, hoping they get me sorted

Yer its nice isnt it, sublte but u feel good and also low on sides etc, bit pricey but pay for quality dont you

yes 20mg of that sorts it right out mick