New Pom Forum

Discussion in 'Other POMs' started by Simon, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

Whats ur thorts on trammys

Had some for a tattoo the other day think it was 100mg felt bloody splendid

2. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Moderator

Again same as Diaz. I had been taking 10 every evening (500mg) At first a few months ago it was a nice buzz. Now it does bugger all so going to stop doing them. Just do them out of boredom. Its not a physical craving so don't need to taper off or anything like that and Im certainly not about to up the dose to get a high cos thats just getting silly then

3. Scrappy

Scrappy Spit and Sawdust Quizmaster

I take 2.5mgs of diaz and glass of red wine and I fall asleep

Them doses are crazy

4. Big_Luke

Big_Luke Elite Member

Got a bottle of oramorph here. Half decent at killing pain don't get a buzz from it though but haven't took more than 20ml at one time because I'm on dihydracodiene as well. Hand full of dhc and a few cans is a nice buzz and kills pain better than tramadol for me. Don't rate tramadol for anything. OxyContin is the strongest I've had. Don't give a shit about anything, nice warm buzzy feeling that was 2 80mg ones though which is quite a high dose. Pregablin in the one for a buzz and good nerve pain killer too. Strip of dhc and a strip of pregab and you have yourself a good night there

5. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Moderator

DHC is a good one. Better than Phosphate in my opinion

@Big_Luke Pregabs just sent my hyper after 3x300mg tabs. How many do you have normally. They seem popular but not sure they are my cup of tea unless there is a magic number!

6. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

Was thinking that myself

7. Big_Luke

Big_Luke Elite Member

Pregabs are a weird one some people need one others have 2 me personally 6-8 and some dhc is good couple of Stella's and your on your way haha pregab shouldn't make you hyper!? Your the first person I've heard say that. Normally like a pissed feeling! I was selling them in jail and one lad sat there and was drooling on himself after 2 haha

8. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Moderator

That was one of the reasons I wanted this thread to be started because people can be honest about their use without being labelled or insulted because of their use. Im sure that wont happen here, At least it better not!

A lot of people are blind to the amount of these drugs being used recreationally and in the bodybuilding industry so the more advice that can be shared the better. The reason I bought UGM was thaI lost a friend who was given shit advice about POMs and took the guy at the gyms advice over his GPs and died a few days later. Not saying the advice on here should be taken over your GPs but in some cases they are wrong.

9. Big_Luke

Big_Luke Elite Member

Yeah I've had a friend die due to too many poms he was taking all kinds to be fair just stopped breathing in his sleep due to the muscles getting too relaxed. I don't generally take them for reccy use now and again yeah but I get all mine prescribed as I have degenerative disc disease in my back. I've had 2 discs replaced and I have another 1 going at T11 and waiting on an MRI as they think I have another going at C6 I'm currently like robocop unable to turn my head to the right I have to turn my whole body hahaha

10. spearman

spearman Elite Member

I used to love tramadol, but these days not getting much from it. Been using it for about 2 years for a stimulant boost, not to get high so much. In fact I don't like the high from it from taking too much. 1/2 a cap used to perk me right up.
    Morphine I didn't like, I had some recently in hospital when I really didn't need it and I was monged lying in bed, but started freaking out a little!

11. Big_Luke

Big_Luke Elite Member

I have had a seizure from taking too many tramadol before I had the discs in my back replaced. That wasn't pleasent to say the least!

12. Rentaghost

Rentaghost Moderator Staff Member

Naproxyn will shag your kidneys. Like any NSAID.

Use sparingly.

13. Rentaghost

Rentaghost Moderator Staff Member

And tramadol is a fucking poison.

14. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Moderator

Does it actually do anything recreationally? @Rentaghost I have boxes of the stuff knocking around. Not gonna start taking them for the hell of it but am curious
    Totally agree about the tramadol. Takes more and more to the point it gets ridiculous and taking them for the sake of it.

15. Big_Luke

Big_Luke Elite Member

I know a few people who say naproxen makes them drowsy and stuff but I've never experienced that ever!!!! It also fucked my stomach up big time. I've got a hiatus hernia and gastritis and they have put it down mostly to the over use of that