New Pom Forum

Think its a pile of wank myself. Might research and see if its actually useful for anything!

I used it when I had a bad jab once, my arm had gone fluerescent red. 4 days it had gone down - don't think it was the gear (as I carried on using it) but think I got it between muscles and it just sat there.

So good for something!

Naproxyn is just an nsaid.

No recreational value whatsoever and will really only damage your stomach and kidneys with long term use.

oxycontinin snorted was probably strongest I've had. and Ive had iv morph in hospital all be it limited.

its different to morphine 1mg morph = 1.5mg oxy iirc

I dont get the same feeling off morphine that I do from oxys.

shame they cost a fortune.

oxycontinin snorted was probably strongest I've had. and Ive had iv morph in hospital all be it limited.

Ever tried Nubain? Just curious? I have had oxycontin, oxycondone, and shit loads of morphine but nothing has compared to bain. Just my opinion and wondered

Always wanted to try oxy, but as you said they are so expensive.

I actually thought oxys were a little overrated. First time I got nothing. Second time (same ones) It felt decent but nothing special. Funny how people react so differently to meds.

At the risk of sounding like a Bain pimp nothing have really come close to it for me. Midazolam is nice but a very different hit to bain

haven't tried mate, tbh I was lucky to get away from opiates.

Ditto pal. Cant believe how badly I was hammering them. Ironically I could really do with some strong pain relief now but its pointless getting any as I need to use such a ridiculous amount. Have small amounts of codeine and tramadol in the cupboard but theres no point whatever in me taking a couple of them.

Back