1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Npp and Prop Cycle

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by MountainGoat, Sep 20, 2011.

1. MountainGoat

MountainGoat Elite Member

Guys seeking some input and comments onto my up-coming cycle.

Will be running an 8 week cycle as follows( excluding pct ):

weeks 1-6 Npp at 100mg every 3 days

weeks 1-8 Prop at 100mg every 3 days

Weeks 6-8 hcg at 1000iu split into 2 shots of 500iu per week...3 days a part

Weeks 8-10 clomid 100mg for the whole 2 weeks

Weeks 8-12 nolva at 40/20/20/20

Thinking about having some adex for standby incase of any gyno issues??

Have never run any nandralone before, but have used..sus! Wana keep the orals out as i wana see how i get on with these 2 compounds???

This will be my third cycle in 2 years! have run a tbol only cyle followed by an EQ/Sust/tbol and winny cycle (hate winny!!)..........

Comments please guys.....

2. New Hybrid

New Hybrid all time third top poster brahs!

npp every 3 days is fine, prop wouldnt be better eod. in which case you are as well hitting the npp eod day too. either that or use sust instead of prop with the npp every third day. doesnt have to be a full ml.

3. MountainGoat

MountainGoat Elite Member

But both of these are short esters with a half life of between 3-5 days? There fore evrey 3 days for both? I originally planned to shoot both EOD at 1ml each

That would average out about 300mg of each per week. I also originally wanted to shoot the NPP EOD and the prop every 3rd day...as i wanted to run a mild to low cycle with the prop and wanted to see what the NPP would do for me.....as i wanted to use the prop almost to keep some kinda libido action and not totally crash! as i hear that NPP is hard on the sex drive and hpta.....

whats your experience with these 2 compounds....??

4. New Hybrid

phenyl-prop, as in nandrolone phenyl-prop, is a medium chained ester. prop, as in test prop, is a short ester. give them both a bash every 3 days if you like, it might work fine, i've only ever shot prop eod or daily and i think most other guys are the same. thats not to say what you suggest wont work for you.

my experience with these compounds is that i love them both. for whatever reason i dont get the 19 nor side effects as bad with npp compared to deca. prop i love because its full of test, only base beats it mg for mg.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2011
  5. NO_SHANE_HERE

NO_SHANE_HERE Elite Member

I'm doing MWF soon.

600mg Prop

600mg NPP

Just thought I'd throw that out there

New Hybrid likes this.
  6. Scrappy

Scrappy Spit and Sawdust Quizmaster

What hybrid said

Plus I would run at least 400mgs of npp ew

And 500 mgs of prop ew

7. New Hybrid

more likely to result in stable blood levels i would think. not that i'm any sort of fecking expert!

8. hilly

hilly BANNED

perfect IMO or test e 1ml with each mon/wed/fri jab if one prefers.

Will be the main stay of my blasts from now on i reckon as i was so impressed with the last run

9. godsgifttoearth

godsgifttoearth Elite Member

running NPP @ 150mg/ED will do fairly astonishing things to your body. 100-150mg/day depending on weight (see the other thread where i posted the dosing schemes from a study) will result in Tren like bodyrecomp, huge strength gains due to reduction in muscle tiling and very nice joint+connective tissue comfort.

I would rather take a longer ester testosterone once weekly and then pin the NPP/ED than run short ester test+NPP than dose both every 3rd or 4th day.

the point i have also raised in the past is about receptor saturation and blockade of the substances you want to exert the greatest results. if you have about 10mg/kg to play with as a recreational steroid user (not jay cutler), then you want the majority of that 10-15mg/kg to consist of the substance that you want to do the most work, say NPP in this case. whatever you have left over you can substitute into your libido maintenance or synergistic steroids.

say you weigh 100kg you have about 1000-1500mg/week to play with. say you wish to maintain libido you will need a TRT style dose of 150-200mg/week of a long ester testosterone leaving you with 800-1300mg/week to play with for your 'main' steroid. so from this if you factor in effect dosing for certain effects you'd be left as a minimum for NPP as an anabolic (from previous thread) at about 50mg/day. maximum protein synthesis being achieved at about 100mg/day, body recomp @ 150mg/day.

just an alternative view to consider really with just a slight hint of bias towards a compound that i think is as good as Tren if not better. it blows my mind that its considerably cheaper and far less well thought of.

10. New Hybrid

excellent post yet again godsgift. very informative.

11. SteamroD

SteamroD Starting again.

how long would you be planning to run it @150mg a day?

12. New Hybrid

i'd do it until i got sick of pinning! 8 weeks?

13. NO_SHANE_HERE

I do enjoy reading Hillys and Gods contributions on here.

Arterial Dan likes this.
  14. NO_SHANE_HERE

I do enjoy reading Hillys and Gods contributions on here.

15. Scrappy

Scrappy Spit and Sawdust Quizmaster

would you guys ever use slins for ed injections with shorter esters