1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

NPP recomposition

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by NO_SHANE_HERE, Apr 2, 2014.

1. NO_SHANE_HERE

NO_SHANE_HERE Elite Member

Anyone try the Godsgift idea of NPP daily to achieve the tren like recomp he mentioned?

Looking to start using again after nearly about 10 months and I'm now a fat bastard. A short recomp followed by a decent eq run should see me good until summer.

Gtfo with "it's all about diet Bro" etc type posts.

2. wrapper

wrapper BANNED

What was his idea mate?

I quite like NPP. Worked well for me, though switching to tren ace you can definitely notice the water retention it brings.

3. NO_SHANE_HERE

It was 100mg per day gave similar recomp to tren. Muscle tiling. Was a very interesting case he made. I'd much rather give a decent tren a run but my hair is thinner than Kate Moss on Mcat so I can't risk it at all. If I could find a preventative process whilst on tren I would but finding a shit from a rocking horse is easier. I'll see if I can find that thread in a minute wraps. I'm writing this sat outside a court room waiting to get my wrists slapped.

wrapper likes this.
  4. Rentaghost

Rentaghost Moderator Staff Member

Inb4 30 years imprisonment.

wrapper likes this.
  5. wrapper

wrapper BANNED

Lmao so you're about to go into court and you're more concerned about NPP hahah love it!

I wouldn't say NPP gave me as drastic results as trenbolona does tbh... I ran it at 100mg per day... it was good but it wouldn't turn you into Mr Olympia.

I'd be interested to read what he said though.

6. Rentaghost

Remember him talking about ace and npp together being unbelievable.

Tried it but diet was never consistent enough nor was I lean enough.

Might try it again after the cut. I'll dig the thread out

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
  7. hilly

hilly BANNED

It was actually a specufic amount per kg bw so u would probs need 200mg per day if I remember right

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

8. hilly

hilly BANNED

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

9. Rentaghost

10. NO_SHANE_HERE

Yeah this is getting knocked on the head too. Court fine is going to be nice apparently. Flat broke. And this on top. Great stuff.

Shame GG doesn't post anymore

11. tomlet1

tomlet1 Elite Member

I saw the pic GG uses for an avatar posted on another forum (may have been gh15) the full pic and it was apparently a well known guy claiming to be natural lol

So either he stole his pic or hes found his way onto here and hes fibbing about being natty :p

12. NO_SHANE_HERE

Yeah I've seen that too. American lad isn't it. I think I mentioned on here ages ago about that and no one said anything so I presumed it was someone who was incognito and people around knew that.

13. tomlet1

tomlet1 Elite Member

Ah shit I hope not haha :/

14. Incognito

Incognito Resident wookie

Oi leave me out of it ;0)