1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Options For Trt

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Grimnir, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

I’m still making my way through 200 amps of genuine paki bayer testoviron I picked up a few years back mate.

Once I’ve used them up I’d probably look to get some balkan/SP or pharmacom just because every lab test I’ve ever seen on all of them come out within about 7 or 8mg of the stated dose. Whereas most other ugl are there or thereabouts and often overdosed by 30 or more mg which is fine if you’re blasting but for trt doses you want them to be as close as possible for every vial IMO. Plus I’ve used balkan and SP test before several times and they are very smooth, never get pip. Not used pcom test before but have used a couple of other bits and not heard of the test e causing pip whereas many uk labs have pippy test e which is no good if you’re going subq like me.

spearman and Grimnir like this.
  2. RAD

RAD Elite Member

I have been running Kalpa pharma for a while now really good stuff no issues whatsoever got some SP e forte 500mg fuckin hell that stuff knacks and gives you a nasty red patch so that's my emergency stuff instead lol.

Grimnir likes this.
  3. spearman

spearman Elite Member

8DB7B0C3-F1B4-41C7-86BD-A294F1B8A5BB.jpeg Blood results. All look good.

4. spearman

spearman Elite Member

Also decided I’m going back to home brewing my gear for trt so I know the doseage is legit. Will make a blend of 200mg TC & 100mg ME and shoot 1/2 mil a week.

Already ordered the raws. Plus some calis raw.

5. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

Spearman labs ltd

spearman likes this.
  6. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

What lab you using mate? Also when did you take bloods relative to your shot?

List please :D

Only thing is with this idea though is that you have to assume that the raws you’re getting are the purity they tell you don’t you? I reckon a fair bit of underdosing/overdosing that goes on in ugl products has got to be down to this hasn’t it? The maths ain’t that hard is it!

spearman likes this.
  7. spearman

spearman Elite Member

I’m taking orders la

Ronnie_Malenko likes this.
  8. spearman

spearman Elite Member

it was the day before I was due my shot, so I know I could drop the does down a bit.

if it’s from the same guy I have to assume the purity will be consistent. This guy has been going for over 12 years that I know. I’ll get bloods done on it to see what it tells me.

Big ian likes this.
  9. spearman

spearman Elite Member

Big ian likes this.
  10. V1nce

V1nce Elite Member

Yeah homebrewing was great. Made things so cheap and you know exactly what is in there.

spearman likes this.
  11. spearman

spearman Elite Member

Might go the sub q route and pin twice a week. Would EO be better than oil?

12. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Don’t think twice a week is necessary when going subq mate, blood levels seem stable with one https://academic.oup.com/jes/article/1/8/1095/3988127

In regards to eo vs oil it all depends on your individual reaction, I’m fine with the oil in bayer test. Why don’t you try a small amount using your dimensions test to see what kind of reaction you have?

spearman and V1nce like this.
  13. V1nce

V1nce Elite Member

Thats interesting. I didnt realise you could inject test sub q.

14. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Yes mate, it’s been around a while now, I’ve probably been doing it like that for TRT (ish) for the past 3 years or so. Main benefits are lack of scar tissue build up and much more stable hormone levels.

spearman likes this.
  15. spearman

spearman Elite Member

Just don’t fancy putting 1/2ml sub q. Ive shot sub q before, it did leave a lump till the oil dispersed