1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Options For Trt

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Grimnir, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Fair do’s mate, you massage the area for a while after jabbing? I do 2 shots of 0.25ml each using the same slin pin, shoot very slowly and then massage the area’s for a minute or two afterwards.

Mass Monster and spearman like this.
  2. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

I've been doing sub q 100mg for all my cruises for over a year now and seem to hold on to any weight from the short blasts no problem. N o need to massage either, interestingly I've noticed the sub q shots go better as I've got leaner. Occasionally get a stingy one but rarely nowadays

Mass Monster, V1nce, Grimnir and 2 others like this.
  3. RAD

RAD Elite Member

Yeah probably best to start off with the test first and see how you get on.

I have suffered from GAD for years and can honestly say things are a hell of a lot better since I fcuked the drs off and took matters into my own hands.

Mass Monster, Grimnir and Big ian like this.
  4. spearman

spearman Elite Member

Trt made such a huge difference to my anxiety. I think low test exasperates anxiety

Mass Monster, RAD and Grimnir like this.
  5. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

Am sure it will!

hard to find a claim to suffer on low test innit, i recon al be on in some form for life

RAD likes this.
  6. freeline

freeline Elite Member

I think I'm too young to be doing trt. I want another kid eventually but I think the aas and reccie use has done a number on me. Definitely made me a more moody cunt.

7. freeline

freeline Elite Member

Fuck me i used to post threads on here back in the day saying even on tren I was zen and that I never had the aggression people got. Now I could start an argument in an empty fucking room.

8. RAD

RAD Elite Member

Mass Monster, freeline and Grimnir like this.
  9. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

Im still quite a peaceful chap but think theyve done on a number in me different ways

freeline and mick_the_brick like this.
  10. freeline

freeline Elite Member

RAD likes this.
  11. freeline

freeline Elite Member

I never suffered from anxiety and whilst I use reccies more than most, I definitely remind myself I'm not an anxious type. I used to put my self in daft situations just for the crack to see how I responded. Now I do it but get mad jittery and then remind myself I've done it all before and it goes. That's not me maturing I'm still doing the same shit just chemically something else going on.

mick_the_brick likes this.
  12. spearman

spearman Elite Member

Mass Monster likes this.
  13. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Administrator

Hows your prolactin levels looking?

14. Mass Monster

Mass Monster Elite Member

Thanks for posting the link fella. Interesting results in the test subjects.

I've been experimenting using half ml of either Sus/Test Prop/Deca E8D and 500iu HCG EW.

@spearman Has you TRT protocol changed much after reading the study?

15. RAD

RAD Elite Member

Mass Monster likes this.