1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Organon Yellow Top Deca....

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Clubber Lang, May 28, 2016.

1. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

a friends been offered these, so trying to dig up some info on them for him.

anyway to spot a fake? I heard many years ago Organon stopped producing due to fakes on the market? Also read/heard, i think, that theres a UV hologram on the barcode?

any help welcome,

thanks

2. Roy@/_

Roy@/_ Elite Member

I had some 100mg/ml which where fine.

From memory they need to be 100mg/ml per amp.

3. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

these are the 2ml vials, 5x per tray.

ive read they were discontinued back in 2006, but others are saying theyre available in pharmacies in Greece. So unsure what to believe.

https://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/content/greek-deca-durabolin-yellowtop

4. tomlet1

tomlet1 Elite Member

Dont think id trust em personally. So many fakes and one of the most common in the day werent they.

Rather use a reputable UGL