• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

Peptides - the lowdown

Pip

Elite Member
So seems this topic has been brought up a few times recently so what I would like is what people have used, for what reasons and their experience/results.

I have used GHRP2 and Mod GRF 1-29, dosed 3 x per day. I loved it and hope to use this summer again. Not used for a few years as i havent been training due to injury. I experienced deep sleep, vivid dreams, good recovery, extra leaness and kept more gains off cycle. I didn't use it on cycle but will do this time around. Only negative was a little temporary gyno from the GHRP2.

I used Toms though which are renound for purity but alot more expensive than chinese garbage.

Add water

less aches and pains

Makes me hungry or

blood sugar levels ldrop

look fuller

lose thevlittle cuts I have

not a good idea to take with deca and high test as ads more water

Good for strengthen bones apparently

strength increase

not too impressed Fir the effort

I'm really glad you started this topic as I was going to start a similar one myself. I have spoken to quite a few people who say peptides are the way forward and that growth hormone is a total waste in comparison both in terms of cost and results. I have had both men and women say this.

I suppose though like GH you could just get shit quality gear. Does pharma exist or are they purely synthetic?

I'm really glad you started this topic as I was going to start a similar one myself. I have spoken to quite a few people who say peptides are the way forward and that growth hormone is a total waste in comparison both in terms of cost and results. I have had both men and women say this.

I suppose though like GH you could just get shit quality gear. Does pharma exist or are they purely synthetic?

You get what you pay for ime. Buy cheap buy shit.

Not worth bothering with IMO. I wouldn't bother again

I think I will just stick to my roids and synthol. If I had to start jabbing these every day I would be doing 10 jabs some days!

I used for extended periods and liked, price added up with slins, water etc after a while

Id use if I couldnt source some ever so elusive 'legit gh' 

More interested in the likes of MGF 

Are they legal or another grey area? i know they are only sold online but that means little.
I wondered this too because in other uk forums people link sites selling them openly... Also when I went to bodypower I got handed leaflets for a peptide site!

Probably a case of making hay while the sun shines and they get banned.

Speaking of which I reckon MT2 is going to get banned this year (no evidence- just a suspicion) after someone mixes it wrong and ends up in hospital. So if you buy yours from the internet (which I do) it might be worth stocking up as it is unlikely to be out of stock now but will be in 2 months time

also found TB500 good for injury healing. not everyone does though. 

Back