1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Pharma Sust / Test

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by spearman, Sep 15, 2021.

1. spearman

spearman Elite Member

What pharma gear is still reliable these days?

can get

PharmaSwiss
    Organon

I know the Organon used to be heavily faked.

Can also get the Aburaihan Enanthate 250 (Iranian).

is it even worth the hassle over UGL?

2. The Love Machine

The Love Machine A steroid pumping, food raping machine

Haven’t seen any available for years

wouldn’t know where to start - used to love getting a load of Karachi sust in though! They were the business

Big ian likes this.
  3. Scott32

Scott32 Elite Member

Hit and miss really mate. Half the time the sellers don't know themselves what they have.

New Hybrid, Big ian and Clubber Lang like this.
  4. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Administrator

Most of the pharma being sold are very good copies with active hormone in them.

Don't pay over the odds as chances are it's not pharma

Stick with trusted ugl

Big ian likes this.
  5. spearman

spearman Elite Member

Prices are much the same as UGL. Don’t really get on with anything other than test these days.

6. Scott32

Scott32 Elite Member

Best best is take punt on a month's worth and see how you feel at the end of it tbh.

If decent, stock up a bit. I did the same years ago when there was loads of decent Cidotest that was still legit.

7. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Administrator

If you can trace them them to purchase from a pharmacy then go for it

That's what I do tbh

8. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

this is true.
    my source is open and honest and will tell me that certain pharma tests are what they call 'working replica's' lol.

my guy does Karachi's, and i must admit the amps are excellent, i dont think you'd be able to spot a fake. But God knows whats inside. I know theyre fake cus they come in a box that says 3x 1ml. Im still sure all pharma are 1x 1ml boxes.

ive been stung in the past with fake Omnadrens, and my mate has been hit with fake Galenika test-e, even tho i warned him not to buy.

i honestly dont think its even worth trying or buying pharma steds these days. Stick with a good UGL.

the last true pharma test i used was the Aspen sust, and i know that was real cus my mate was stealing it from the hospital she worked at lol.

Big ian and Scott32 like this.
  9. Scott32

Scott32 Elite Member

Legitimatly fake haha. I've had my hands on a few of these this year recieved a few off a online source and seen plenty down the gym.

Supposed to be Test C & P. Reportly 90mg of each. But that's just a figure that was being chucked about mate.

Choose not to run myself just got put in the stash lol.

10. spearman

spearman Elite Member

I had fake galks a few years back. Did put me off pharma.

11. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

the last fake pharma test i got was Omnadrens. I did one week at 500mg Mon, Wed and Friday, but alarm bells started ringing when i had zero pip and no morning wood. The following week i did 500mg on Mon, Tue and Weds and still no boost in libido. Cock was flapping in the wind, lifeless. Did 3g of test in 10 days, got nothing.

luckily my source is a decent guy and the remaining boxes i sent back and got a refund/credit.

after that ive never bothered trying or buying pharma, apart from those stolen Aspen's from the hospital lol.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
  12. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Yep as others have said, not worth the risk these days unless you know 100% where they’re from

13. Tronic

Tronic Senior Member

Have you used Swiss pharma ?

14. Tronic

Tronic Senior Member

I have some galks can you identify fakes ? I am unsure of mine.

cheers

15. Tronic

Tronic Senior Member

I hope you repaid your female friend with testosterone side effects ;)