Post Something Positive About Your Life :)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Irish Beast, Jun 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

Strong pulling, mate... quite a build up to each rep, I reckon if youcan tone that down so you don't completely lose the tightness you have after the 1st rep you could boss that

Rentaghost likes this.
  2. Rentaghost

Rentaghost Moderator Staff Member

Ta mate, yeah I've been having a bit of a mental battle since I pulled my back. Hesitating like fuck and that's never me. Gonna throw some paused reps back in to build confidence back up I think, try and get my back a little tighter.... Get my head back into it.

The struggle is real...

3. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

Pulling backs will do that, I've never been one to go all 'Benni' when I lift either, I tend to have a couple of bob up and downs prior to a pull but certainly more so on the first rep than on subsequent reps

Rentaghost likes this.
  4. holly

holly Stong Beastie

@Rentaghost definitely take a deload week you will come back stronger

Just found out I had the second biggest female pull at the euros
    A +90kg sweede pulled 207.5
    I pulled 200@71.4
    A +90 also pulled 200
    Quite happy with that

Got 115 5x5 squats today
    Week off gear some sort of pb

Dirty Harry and Rentaghost like this.
  5. Drago

Drago Elite Member

I've got a new job! Just accepted.

It's about 30% more pay plus bonus with a proper pension scheme and they've even got BUPA health care which I've never had before!
    Moving up in the wolf lmao

6. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

There are guys I know at 100kg who can't pull 200, that's awesome Holly.

Good news Drago. My Mrs just got a new job, same pay but term time only. It's nice when the dice roll in your favour

Drago and Rentaghost like this.
  7. holly

holly Stong Beastie

Quite happy with it and the speed is ok, tempted to cut to 67.5 for a 200 pull next year. Glory hunterhttps://www.instagram.com/p/BGZPMNwjoKn/

Rentaghost likes this.
  8. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Moderator

Right now - Something positive. I have 4 beers left. That's it. All gone wrong. Had a few months of happiness, now time to start again

9. Drago

Drago Elite Member

Cheers DV the bad news is I've got a 3 month notice period and it looks like I'm going to have to do it all! Was hoping to get out early!

10. Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry Moderator Staff Member

Got my cat back.
    After returning from Snowdonia, couldn't find him anywhere, after a few enquiries, CCTV footage, contacting the Manchester evening news, turns out the fuckin paper girl (17, with the mental age of an 8 year old apparently, so why she has a job delivering papers I'll never know) decided to just take him home FFS, almost as bad, when her foster parent found him in her bedroom, she lied and said she'd found him nearby at a busy junction, so the mother goes back and drops him off there, luckily, he followed them back so she took him back in.

He's over 16, has a bit of dementia, and was the other side of the A6 (which is busy as fuck) and would probably never have made it home alive, I hope he fuckin bummed her, stupid bitch.

Arterial Dan and Deadpan like this.
  11. Deadpan

Deadpan Elite Member

Def dodged a bullet or two!!

12. spearman

spearman Elite Member

Off on holiday in a few days, just me & my 6 year old son.

Doby, Deadpan and Dirty Harry like this.
  13. beeso

beeso Senior Member

Still going strong with my business, in fact I'm flat out and the coin is excellent. That's the good part. The shit part is I haven't a min for myself and have lost serious amount of muscle. Back into a medium and legs/arms on me are fucking awful. Just can't seem to fit gym in at all. Been up early as fuck, travel for a job I've on and get back shattered after 7.30 pm. No time for even getting the bag slapped either. Now if just prefer a wank or a bj then sleep. Don't even have it in me for a good thumping session now.

Dirty Harry likes this.
  14. Deadpan

Deadpan Elite Member

That'll mean no more cave pics right???

15. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

Got given 200ius of GH, by someone who'd given me nearly 100ius of free GH a month or so ago, and apparently has some more on the way...... hasn't even asked me to suck his d!ck. Not yet anyway LOL

paitsio likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.