Protein for girlfriend?

GymRatGresham

Elite Member
Mrs GRG has started lifting with me.

We're after a protein powder for her.

I've suggested a whey protein but thought I'd ask for advice.

Any suggestions and best place online to order it?

Well, TBH there is no reason she couldn't get her needs from a 'normal' diet. But otherwise any trusted bulk seller whey would do her fine. My Mrs likes the white chocolate one I have... not that she trains but she still nicks it

Usual bulk whey suppliers mate get some sample size packs find what she likes. I know my mrs is a fussy fucker

Your gym mum really likes the bulk powders complete protein. Very tasty, the choc cookies one is too good frankly!

Your gym mum really likes the bulk powders complete protein. Very tasty, the choc cookies one is too good frankly!
Chocolate cookie complete is what I use (plus unflavoured wpc post workout), love it :)

It'

There's a new brand out called smart protein, got some decent offers on and the samples are decent.

Normal whey is fine or play the whey card. I got my ex mrs of regular whey after 2 years of persuasion. But most birds i know would rather diet whey as the whole diet thing is drilled in from magazines. Diet is good for you and protein shakes make you manly lol.

Or do what my mate does......makes his mrs bulking shakes haha

Back