Protests And The Good And The Cunts

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Scrappy, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Scrappy

Scrappy Spit and Sawdust Quizmaster

I'm all for a meaningful protest e.g BLM
    Or other eg save the churchill statues.

But not for the people that go out looking for a fight And to loot and cause chaos.

Everyone should have the right to protest even if you protesting against BLM. I say this begrudgingly. Just do it peacefully not excuse to go

Beat up people of any race or religion
    And these cunts are hurting Horses

Baffled me that people fighting against an injustice and profiling. Will go out and fuck shit up , and think they fighting the cause. IMO they are the cancer too.

Unless they going round kicking convicted peados or rapists that been let early cos of shit prison system

Dirty Harry likes this.
  2. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Elite Member

Totally agree that it is it not on in any way. And that most of the trouble makers are not helping the cause and possibly not there for the cause.

However, I also try to underatand the anger some of these people have towards a system that is forever against them. How can they respect a legal system the way I do when that legal system has not respected them on the whole. It's just such a complicated issue on that front. I in no way wish to encourage or support it but I do sometimes think some of these people just have reached breaking point. Not to mention how incendiary some of these events are anyway. And especially in the US where I feel the situation is magnified even more.

We known the majority are doing it the right way but that is never particularly news worthy.

Dirty Harry likes this.
  3. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Elite Member

Good post scraps

Ive worked all over the world during my life and the uk have gone soft.

Try this stuff in saudi arabia or dubai and see what happens

Mass Monster likes this.
  4. Mass Monster

Mass Monster Elite Member

The powers that be will only use these riots/protests to validate and implement their new draconian laws.

mick_the_brick likes this.
  5. mick_the_brick

Agreed we havent seen anything yet

This is the first step.. testing the water if you like

All about control

Mass Monster likes this.
  6. Mass Monster

Mass Monster Elite Member

Marshal law will be enforced, tracking technology will be used to monitor everything. Proper police state, George Orwell type of environment.

Only going to get a lot worse mate.

RAD likes this.
  7. Scrappy

Think they would heave done this in England with covid and lockdown. So personally I doubt it

8. freeline

freeline Elite Member

Having been a football lad, I'm ashamed they are acting this way. Happened up near where me and mick are. And I'd be gutted if any of our lads were out causing the cunt.

9. Scrappy

Some ugly scenes from when them cunt pigs murdered floyd. Some justified , some too far, but wtf are edl actually doing other than to cause bother.

World is nuts as it is , people have been unifying over the George floyd death. Most people that is. Then edl think they should go and act like cunts to show us the world still is divided and fucked up.

Looks like bml guy rescuing a edl member from further harm. Looks like can't quantify it

Attached Files:

10. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Elite Member

Appalling scenes and feel sorry for any respectful and peaceful protesters caught up in that sort of crap.

Interesting how many people I see on FB etc who jumped on every indiscretion they could fault BLM for her the last fortnight being very quiet about the right wing extremists of today so far.

Scrappy and mick_the_brick like this.
  11. mick_the_brick

What a messed up day it was yesterday. Parts of the city locked down..

12 arrested

Small pockets of hardcore muppets intent on causing mayhem

All of them had faces covered up etc

Dirty Harry, freeline and Scrappy like this.
  12. Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry Moderator Staff Member

Tbh, people jumping on the bandwagon ( whatever their dodgy motives are) anger the fuck out of me, it absolutely devalues and detracts from the reason genuine people are protesting in the first place.

I don't know if anyone has seen it, but I watched the Jack Johnson documentary a while back, it's 3 hours long, but absolutely well worth investing the time, and it really does give you an insight into the deep-seated racial issues America has, that was around 120 years ago, and literally very little has changed, I'd go as far as to say nothing has changed at grass-roots level and in reality when it comes to attitudes with a great many, these killings are literally nothing more than state sponsored legitimised lynchings at times , it's fuckin appalling and sickening tbh.

Mass Monster and Scrappy like this.
  13. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Elite Member

The whole origins of the US police was centred around controlling the black population, and then when you consider that a vast majority of the force over there is a 'family tradition' that mentality is clearly going to embedded in the psyche of how they function as generation after generation carry that mind set on to a degree. If nothing changes now it will be a millennia before any progress of consequence takes place.

14. mick_the_brick

Its very deep rooted tbh. I have many friends across the usa and the further south you go the worst it is.

15. NM1

NM1 Elite Member

As always the few spoil it for the many, the media puts its own spin on things and shit hits the fan.

The answer is never to stay quiet with such bullshit going but what do you do.

America is ahead of us in so many ways and so far behind. Have several close American friends - one from texas - hard to imagine that level of discrimination as a white male tbh.

63 million people vs 310 million...sometimes wonder if there were just more of us over here things would play out a bit more divided as well unfortunately. A lot of people to try and get to work together.

The 12 arrested become 60...different ball game when the numbers increase a bit IMO especially with social media etc. these days and the ability for those small disruptive groups to find members and organise.

Dirty Harry likes this.