Rad To The Bone

Discussion in 'Public Journals' started by RAD, May 29, 2019.

1. RAD

RAD Elite Member

Well through extensive research (40 mins) we can conclude not only that cardio monitors are shit but adjustable resistance levels are bloody a waste of time as you will have no idea how many cals you've actually burned.

I feel another chapter in our training manual coming on LMAO

Sorted my shed today and moved my gym stuff about to create a bit more room which is just as well as got a email today to let me know my leg ext machine is on its way,I thought they had said March but obviously that's wrong so it should be here next week pics will follow.

Week 8 first one

Legs/chest/tris

Bench press 130x8,140x8,150x8,152x7 ( NEW PB:))
    Incline 94x10,98x10,100x10
    Cable flys 24x12,30x12,30x12

Tri pushdowns 60x10,66x10,66x10
    Overhead ext 36x12,42x12,42x12

Hanging leg raises 4x12

Made damn sure I put the plates on this time and managed to get 152 for 7 which felt great even got some decent weight on incline probably because I was still tripping off the bench LOL.Rest went along nicely and triceps were pumped to hell at the finish.

Dropped reps back down on ab work to get a more slow and strict set of reps out.

Enjoyed myself today and looking forward to getting my new bits of kit never thought I would miss training legs lol.

Weekly weigh in 93.4kgs so down again, now don't get me wrong but I thought being on a blast,eating like a horse and training like fcuk was supposed to add weight obviously my body like my mind is totally fcuked.Although I would say I do look bigger.................. probably because my eyes are fcuked as well LMAO.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021 at 12:00 AM
  2. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

I think you have this bulking and cutting thing all topsy turvey... you gain when cutting and lose when bulking, Freak! Getting a bit leaner and using AAS to be fuller too will probably be a nice double whammy aesthetically so make the most of that.

Can't believe you followed a 150x8 by nearly matching it with more weight. Absolutely flying along. What week of your course are you in right now?

3. RAD

RAD Elite Member

It's these damn mutations LOL do you not remember when I got my cortisol levels checked and they were all arse about tit as well so I am not surprised with the way this blast is going.Really not enjoying the bloated stomach though so looking forward to that dropping when I come off.

I know mate I am suprising myself with how the pressing is going although it might well take a nose dive this week as got a lot of heavy graft on.As for my cycle today will be the end of week 5 so only got this week left then dropping back down to my trt dose for 8 weeks then might run a dbol one or go with a cutting one depending on how I look.

4. RAD

RAD Elite Member

Spent today planning the pool and decking installation job for next week it involves a load of digging out so not expecting to be hammering the weights in the gym so much in the next few sessions.

Week 8 second one

Shoulders/ back/bis

Shoulder press 50x8,50x8,52x8,54x8
    Front raises 24x10,30x10,30x10
    Cable flys 12x12,12x12,12x12

Seated wg row 60x8,61x8,62x8,63x8
    Wg pulldowns 50x10,51x10,52x10
    Straight arm pulldown 20x12,20x12,20x12

Ez cable curl 36x10,42x10,42x10
    Sa cable curls 18x12,24x12,24x12

Hanging ab work 4 x 12

Didn't get a great sleep last night so today's session was never going to be that good,bit of a come down compared to yesterday's but it's always swings and roundabouts especially when I am feeling tired.But not to bad overall tbh

5. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

AAS always fvcks my guts up and distends my stomache while I'm on, I just hope the rest of me fills out enough at the same time to hide it LOL

Big PBs will eat in to recovery, I rarely followed a PB session with another

6. RAD

RAD Elite Member

So it's not just me, thank fcuk for that LOL I haven't filled out enough to hide it I just look like I have a darts players beer belly.

I know exactly what your saying I think I need to throttle back a bit now as it's all well and good chasing pb's but it's having a affect on my next days session ,that's not so good in the long run.

Anyway I seriously doubt that I can do better than 152 for 7 reps without chucking dbol into the mix so that's something for a later cycle lol.

Bike today 30mins,level 2 for 10,level 3 for 10,level 2 for 10, distance 14.2kms,cals 354 or so it reckoned but it's been established that's bollox LOL.

Thought I would mix things up a bit so I don't settle into anything it did feel a lot better tbh so I reckon that's a good plan.Although I can't ever see me using level 8 as that's fcukin ridiculous the pedals don't bloody move at all.

Started on the new job today... jesus I forgot how much hard graft digging out is I was fcuked.

7. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

Manual labour will eat away at recovery too.

Are you going to have a bash at 160 just to see what you can get?

Mixing levels up helps pass the time on cardio bikes, just sitting there and pedalling (unless you have a TV to watch) can get tedious

8. RAD

RAD Elite Member

Honestly dude I was grafting today and I was bloody knackered I don't know about you but the more muscle I put on the quicker I burn out.Probably doesn't help that I don't eat any carbs during the day to get my cortisol levels up though lol.

I am going to give the 160 a go at the weekend but it depends on the days graft beforehand as today's session wasn't what you would call epic.I am probably going to have to scale things down a bit so it's the weekend or bust.

I needed to find something to relieve the boredom on the cardio and I found running 3 10 minute blocks on different levels is better on the mind than facing a straight 30 min session ......stupid how it works but it seems to be.Its like when I do the 12 reps I break it up so I count to 4 reps 3 times on a set it just seems better....... because I am mental probably LMAO

9. RAD

RAD Elite Member

Week 8 third one

Legs/chest/tris

Bench 120x8,130x8,132x8,134x8
    Incline 90x10,92x10,94x10
    Cable flys 24x12,24x12,24x12

Cg bench 60x10,70x10,74x10
    Tri ext 42x12,42x12,42x12

Hanging ab work 4x12

After today's heavy graft I went into this properly fcuked so wasn't expecting anything earth shattering still it wasn't to bad but I had to push myself to get the reps on a lot things.I was knackered by the end but chucked in a bit ab work to finish.

Tomorrow's session won't be much better tbh see what bloody work does to my training another reason I should retire LOL

10. spearman

spearman Elite Member

What’s up with your cortisol levels?

11. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

If I was counting to 4, 3 times, I'd lose complete track of how many time I'd have counted to 4

Just look on the bright side... on a bad day you can rep nearly 140 for fun

12. RAD

RAD Elite Member

I had them tested as I was feeling knackered all the time and it turned out they are arse about tit instead of being high in the morning then tapering off towards night time mine are non existent in a morning then slowly build throughout the day and are sky high at night.

So I am cycling carbs during the day as it's supposed to help get things reset

Yet another thing my body has fcuked up LOL.

13. RAD

RAD Elite Member

DV I do loose track but that's to be expected lol,yeah I put in a half decent session but trust me it wasn't fun.Although today after a real heavy day of grafting moving gear,digging out etc I couldn't face the gym so for the first time in a long time I decided to give tonight's session a miss I was to knackered tbh.

But on the plus my new adjustable bench turned up so I built that instead it's to use with crossover machine and fits perfectly,fingers crossed my leg bench should be here just now, they keep sending me emails but as of yet it hasn't arrived.

2 of the dogs did a runner today so was out for looking for them but couldn't find them anywhere,anyway one returned about a hour ago and came in like fcuk all was wrong had his tea and went to sleep the other one has just come back completely covered in cobwebs fcuk knows where he's been he's now fast asleep on the sofa so it must have been a bit harrowing where he was ....the little shit LOL.

14. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

Knowing how much you love your dogs, mate, that must have been a long day waiting and hoping. Glad they're ok tho. Worse than cats just sitting around like fvck all has happened expecting food and shelter lol.

Bit of rest will set you up nicely for that 160 coming up

15. RAD

RAD Elite Member

Cheers dude yeah it was certainly worrying I had visions of them being hit by a car but thankfully the little shits found their way home and both are alright they had been missing for a good 8 hrs.It must have given them a shock though as both are very quiet and just sleeping so I don't think they will do it again LOL.

It was just all the cobwebs on one of them I mean he was totally covered so God knows where he's been.

Yeah got my sights on the big 160 if I get it for reps I will be done and drop things down till my next blast it's probably going to take that much time for my pecs to recover LMAO