Rad To The Bone

Discussion in 'Public Journals' started by RAD, May 29, 2019.

1. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

I fvcking hate core work

2. RAD

RAD Elite Member

I am rapidly becoming a member of that club.

I was properly shaking on the planks and supersetting them with leg raises was bloody torture.It better work lol.

3. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

I would just be careful of overdoing it. All the little exercises I have done, and now I only do 2, I am well within myself on. Nowhere near fatigue. It's about training them to fire and engage rather than too much need to make them stronger and more functional. They will have that, all the training we do will inherently give us a strong core but w do sometimes need to train them HOW to work

4. spearman

spearman Elite Member

I’m much preferring a low does primo than the mast. I think that will be my trt going forward.

5. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

Well superior

mick_the_brick likes this.
  6. RAD

RAD Elite Member

I do them tva ones everyday and they are certainly helping ,things like planks and leg raises I will keep to 3 times a week.I reckon that should be enough and if it's not....tough LOL.Also getting a bit fat off the stomach should also help.

I will have a look at primo once I get through all this mast there's quite a few rave about it alongside test for trt so definitely worth a go.
    Cheers

spearman likes this.
  7. RAD

RAD Elite Member

Absolute shit day at work I was hot and irritable all day and of course everything went fcukin wrong,wasps and ants were all over the place as well just had a bastard nightmare.

Week 1 last one

Shoulders/back/biceps

Press 40x12,44x12,46x12
    Upright rows 40x14,42x14,44x14
    Bent over flys 12x16,12x16,12x16

Seated at rows 30x12,32x12,34x12
    CG pulldowns 30x14,31x14,32x14
    Straight arm pushdowns 16x16,16x16,16x16

Rope hammers 24x12,30x12,30x12
    Sa cable curls 24x14,18x14,12x14 (dropset.)

Decided to put seated rows back in but kept them light and they felt fine rest of the session went good and finished off with a dropset.

Just putting in higher reps certainly makes for a hard grafting session.Will see how this little lot goes over the next few months.

8. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

Hot huh... 24deg here. Hottest march day in 60 years. Wanna know the forecast for Easter weekend...

.... Snow. What the cvnting fvck!!! Snow. How does that even fvcking work.

But no wasps at least

9. RAD

RAD Elite Member

That's a good temp for March I think we were at 26°c but it felt horrible the air was hot and muggy.

Snow I love snow buy maybes not at Easter LOL.

Over here we are due thunderstorms at the weekend probably why the weather is horrible at the minute.

It's going to be a red hot summer you can just tell I am fcukin dreading it tbh.Working in 40deg heat is no joke.

10. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Administrator

Snow forecast here D on Tuesday plus minus 3

11. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

Looks like we're due it Monday I think, Sunday looks to be a hefty 13deg with a huge drop overnight

12. RAD

RAD Elite Member

Sounds grim.... we are supposedly having thunderstorms tomorrow and Saturday I hope so as the lightning is epic.

Bike today 35mins,17.1kms, level 2,cals 453

Knee felt great so well happy with that.

We have decided to take this weekend off and sort out the front room and kitchen so got a load of painting to do,put trunking up to hide the cables for my surround sound speakers and install some new lights we got some led panels that look like sky lights so they should be good.

A busy weekend ahead but looking forward to working on my own place for once.

13. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

LED panels sound cool, make full use of all your safety equipment for once tho

14. RAD

RAD Elite Member

15. spearman

spearman Elite Member