Rad To The Bone

Discussion in 'Public Journals' started by RAD, May 29, 2019.

1. RAD

RAD Elite Member

LOL you just can't help some people.

No temptation at all lol, as much as I hate dropping reps I have convinced myself it's the new way to train although today I didn't drop any and it felt good

Another hot and horrible day,I watched the Mrs kicking off with the air conditioning shop as the engineer has put the price in and we are just waiting for them to sort the paperwork or they need to stop fcukin about and get the bastard thing fitted as my Mrs put it.

Week 4 build

Legs/back/bis

Leg ext 54 = 8,10,12
    Ham curls 22 = 8,10,12

Cable rows 72 = 8,10,11
    WG pulldowns 48 = 8,10,11
    Cg pulldowns 46 = 8,10,12

Hammer curl 34 = 8,10,12
    Preacher curl 30 = 8,10,12

Surprised I didn't drop any reps today especially on arms but changed preachers to after hammers,nothing technical it's just I have to take my belt off for preachers and then put it back on for hammers so thought it's easier to move preachers lol.

2. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Elite Member

So long as when you next progress thru to that weight you have progressed WITH that weight you don't have to always better your last session in terms of total volume. I always try to do more TOTAL work when building thru weeks 1-3 but don't always expect a volume increase in the last week as failure fatigue inevitably costs you work further down the line in that session or on that exercise

3. RAD

RAD Elite Member

Yeah I am just steadily working through when I drop reps I will stick with that weight until I hit them all and then add from there.I have found that now I have a Target to reach I am pushing myself a lot more.

Reet fcukin disaster today I was working underneath a static and dragged myself from under it and stood up only to find some fcukwit had opened the window and I smashed my left temple right off the bottom corner of the frame,proper stars circling moment.My jaws aching like hell,got a nasty bastard headache and left eye is blurred as fook.

Going to have to put a cold compress on it and see if that sorts it out

4. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Elite Member

That sounds fvcking painful. Finger points at the Mrs taking you out for slacking on the wedding plans

5. RAD

RAD Elite Member

LOL You could be right

No training today my head's still aching and when I lean forward I get a painful pressure behind my left eye so it would have been a bad idea to be chucking weights about.

Had the day off and done nowt apart from bake some bread and watch the TV will see how I feel tomorrow but might end up fcukin this week off tbh.

6. spearman

spearman Elite Member

Im doing ok mate. Still eternally tired though. TrT has helped my anxiety no end.

7. RAD

RAD Elite Member

Great to see it's helping anxiety wise, that must be a massive relief.

I had a bad spell of feeling exhausted all the time and brain fog as well started to feel better when I chucked dim and calcium d glucarate into the mix.Could be worth a look mate.

8. RAD

RAD Elite Member

Another hot day but felt a bit better so after a bit graft I hit the shed.

Week 4 build

Legs/back/bis

Leg ext 56 = 8,10,12
    Ham curls 22 = 8,10,12

Seated row 74 = 8,10,12
    Straight arm pushdown 26 = 8,10,12
    Face pulls 22 = 8,10,12

Hammer curl 36 = 8,10,12
    Ez curls 34 = 8,10,12

No dropped reps today but never trained yesterday so that might be why.Started to get a bit pain behind my eye but it wasn't getting any worse so just kept on going.

Everything still going to plan so no complaints,also still on for my new bit kit to be delivered so will be clearing the shed again to make room

Weekly weigh in 93kgs dead so dropped a bit,it has to be because I am holding water as pretty sure my esto is on the up so need to sort that soon as.

9. spearman

spearman Elite Member

Can you elaborate on that mate. Dim & calcium d?

10. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Elite Member

Glad it's not getting worse but not liking the sound of that pressure behind the eye. That must have been some smack you gave yourself. Maybe the swelling is keeping you at 93kg too LOL

Decent session again tho

11. RAD

RAD Elite Member

No probs mate dim is used to get rid of bad estrogen (leaves the good esto alone) so I run 100mgs a day the calcium d is a detoxer so works great with dim as dim sort of grabs hold of the estrogen and the calcium d flushes it out.Calcium d I run at 1000mgs a day 500 morning 500 at night.

Thing is I don't show the usual esto sides itchy nips etc but I have noticed my mood drops,then I start to feel bloody exhausted and the depersonalization sets in that's my first signs my esto is getting out of whack.

And don't like ai's they are bad news for me so looked for something better and this combo I read about on a few trt forums and tbh it seems to be doing the job.

They also reckon if your running a high protein diet calcium d can be of benefit keeping ammonia levels in check as they can also make you feel lousy and exhausted amongst other things if they get to high.

I will leave it there before I go off on one lol

spearman and mick_the_brick like this.
  12. RAD

RAD Elite Member

Yeah it's not a nice feeling when it pressures up makes my vision go a bit blurry cold compress has it back to normal in about 30 mins.Seems to be a bit better today it's just going to take a bit time to sort itself I think.

Oh yes it was some whack,I hit it that hard my neck is still aching today,proper snapped my head back like I had been chinned LOL.

Could well be the swelling keeping my weight up,maybes thats the key to all this just need to Chuck myself in harm's way a lot more and watch the gains just keep coming.

Cheers dude I think next week is going to be a hard one,hot weather and more weight on the bar,not looking forward to it at all.

13. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Elite Member

You need one of my Mrs' cookies, that'll sort you right out

14. RAD

RAD Elite Member

Ain't that the truth... dope cures everything you'll have to give me the recipe or better still send some over.

Finished the re wire and tested it,no fires or electric shocks so that's good.Now smashing down the pig pens as we are using the concrete floor slab as a base for the static due on Wednesday (hopefully).So been swinging the sledgehammer about like a dude in a chain gang with the red hot sun belting down....I was knackered and soaked through by the end,also found a shit load of wasps nests in the brickwork so they were well fcuked off.

So it was smash a wall down then off to the house for a cuppa till the swarm died down then rinse and repeat,surprised I got away with not being stung tbh,but there's still tomorrow.

15. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Elite Member

Fvcking easy to make, mate:

Melt 50g unsalted butter and 225g dark chocolate together
    Separate bowl mix up 2 eggs, 170g soft brown sugar, dash of vanilla essence and beat well
    Pour in the melted butter and chocolate mix and get it well combined
    (none of this takes that long or is hard work even by hand)
    In another bowl sift in 85g Plain Four, 1/2 teaspoon of both salt and baking powder and in 3 stages mix in the chocolate mixture.
    Smash up 225g of dark chocolate into pieces and sir in.
    On a couple of grease proof paper lined baking trays put on 12 dollops of the mix (don't need to flatten them or anything), leave space for them spreading out.
    In a 170deg oven, bake for 10-15 mins (10 is usually too soft, 12 is nice, 15 is a firmer cookie), should be glossy looking and starting too crack over the top

Literally start to finish in half an hour

I have a suspicion that wasps over there are on another level, bastard things