Rad To The Bone

That looks like a pretty decent bit of kit, will certainly reduce the chances of death I think...

... may be

LOL I will no doubt find a dangerous way to use it thing was the Mrs was saying you need something safer than your bench so I struck while the iron was hot and really pushed the safety thing

Wow Rads thats mint sound perfect tbh

Very happy its working out for you pal know you had a rough time over here

Cheers Mick mate yeah things went pretty shit but in hindsight it gave me a kick up the arse to make a change and never looked back,funny how life works.

Its a great feeling to know one day all the hard graft will pay off........just wish it would hurry the fcuk up LMAO

Had a easy day today just laying a laminate floor.......bliss

Deload week

Chest, shoulders,Tris

Bench 90 x 8,10,12
Incline 70 x 8,10,12
Pullovers 18 x 8,10,12

Sa ohp 18 x 8,10,12
Rows 18 x 8,10,12
Bent over flys 6 x 8,10,12

Tri pushdowns 25 x 8,10,12
Seated ext 18 x 8,10,12

Nice chilled out session no niggles or anything......I do love deload week lol

Just watched The Meg didn't think it was that bad of a film not earth shattering by any stretch but watchable.

No news on the router getting fixed yet but it's Portugal so didn't expect them to be here anytime soon.

Cheers Mick mate yeah things went pretty shit but in hindsight it gave me a kick up the arse to make a change and never looked back,funny how life works.

Its a great feeling to know one day all the hard graft will pay off........just wish it would hurry the fcuk up LMAO

Not sure about yourself Rads but im a massive believer in fate and karma.

You're a great person mate and the rewards for this hard work is just around the corner buddy.

I assume that Meg film is something of an action paraody that doesn't take itself too seriously... not seen it and the Mrs has no interest, watched Bad Boys For Life the other day which is your standard cops and drug cartels action flick that you'd expect. Again, watchable so long as you aren't expecting Oscar quality

Not sure about yourself Rads but im a massive believer in fate and karma.

You're a great person mate and the rewards for this hard work is just around the corner buddy.

Thanks for the kind words Mick mate.

I do believe in fate and karma and also that things happen for a reason it may not be apparent at the time but eventually it makes sense.

I assume that Meg film is something of an action paraody that doesn't take itself too seriously... not seen it and the Mrs has no interest, watched Bad Boys For Life the other day which is your standard cops and drug cartels action flick that you'd expect. Again, watchable so long as you aren't expecting Oscar quality

You assume right , I was expecting a Jaws type film but it wasn't LOL.

I do like the bad boys films like you say they will never win a Oscar but watchable.

Finished the deload on Wednesday then went for a shower and noticed a red lump on my stomach where some God damn Insect had took a bite out of me anyway thought nothing of it.Came out of the shower and was watching a DVD then suddenly got the shakes and that chilly hot feeling,then massive headache started and whole body started to ache.

Spent all day yesterday in bed literally burning up and shaking like I had the flu didn't eat anything all day.Today still got a banging headache loads of joint pain and feel like shit only had a yoghurt and tin of soup all day.

Reckon a few days should see me alright,no idea what the hell has bitten me I am thinking a spider but shocking how fast this came on literally fine one minute then totally fcuked the next.

Now that's a strong immune response, it's shite!

How you holding up today? Temp changes any better?

Reactions: RAD
Jesus mate... that sounds a bit too Bear Grylls for me.

I am building up my immunity for our desert island getaway...... anyway Bear would have caught and eaten the fcuker that bit him LOL.

Now that's a strong immune response, it's shite!

How you holding up today? Temp changes any better?

Yeah it was like being hit by a fcukin truck,today has been a lot better just had a stiff neck and shoulders and lower back, headache has subsided and only hurts when I cough (so typically I have been coughing a lot) and now getting hot flushes instead of constantly feeling hot,sickness has gone so ate better today.

Just feel burnt out it's certainly kicked my arse whatever it was but we'll on the mend again.

Weighed myself today to see what toll this has taken and now weigh 89.7kgs last week I weighed 91.3kgs so lost 1.6kgs thanks to this

There'll be none of that nonsense of our tropical paradise... friendly animals and toothless bugs only

And nowt that can sting either LOL.

Feeling better as the headaches have gone the joint stiffness is going away and haven't had any burning up all day,just feel really drained and bloody knackered hoping to be back training on Wednesday, just going to rest up till then.

Blast is due to kick off next weekend so got to get myself up and running again this week.

Feeling better everyday so should be back training on Saturday.... hopefully.

Need to get my diet back on track it hasn't been great lately so probably dropped more weight this week.Decided to put the blast back a bit as well ,pointless running one until I get training and diet sorted .....a fcukin pisser but for the best.

Bought myself one of them bug zappers you see in butchers shops etc it's great but goes off with a right bang when a fly hits it... scares the crap out of the dogs.

Reactions: NM1
Back