Recipe Requests

something different to do with mince mate. Tired of homemade burgers, meatballs, chilli and bolgnaise.

something different to do with mince mate. Tired of homemade burgers, meatballs, chilli and bolgnaise.
i dare you to buy a copy of my book :cool:

Ake: no way in hell can i do that mate, buy it from the chinese, its deep fried and its beyond dirty lol

i dare you to buy a copy of my book :cool:

Ake: no way in hell can i do that mate, buy it from the chinese, its deep fried and its beyond dirty lol
tell you what mate, email me and i will give you a weblink for my business, if you thrn help me out, i will help you by buying the book. :cool:

I just had some using lean beef, cumin, salt, pepper, crushed garlic, onions, maggi seasoning and some herbs (legal kind),1 egg to bind and home made breadcrumbs.

shape and grill so no use of extra oil.

Enjoy with salad (cherry tomatos, cabbage, carrots)

I like it; hope you do too!

Anyone know of a decent barbeque sauce recipe or product thats not got sugar in it? All the bottled ones seem to have pretty high carb content..

Anyone know of a decent barbeque sauce recipe or product thats not got sugar in it? All the bottled ones seem to have pretty high carb content..
youll be lucky

whats the issue with carbs?

lol, thats pretty much what I thought... :(

Don't mind a few carbs in, but tend to be pretty sugar sensitive so try to avoid it as much as possible, am following a more high fat diet atm..limiting carbs to morning and post workout only really...

something with tinned salmon, so it doesn't taste like tinned salmon

sure thing R

ill try and whip up something for you after the weekend if thats ok

Just a wee bit busy atm

Back