1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Rohm?

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Kratos, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Kratos

Kratos Elite Member

Rohm. Used it years a go. Rated it.
    Thought it had disappeared. Friend has it.
    An imposter or good to go?
    Cheers

2. Arterial Dan

Arterial Dan Administrator Staff Member

Back around 2011 to 2013, I used to really rate it

Not seen it on offer for a while now, so no current advice

3. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

Used a ttm long ester cpl months back seemed to be decent

4. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

ive used the oils off and on for a while, no PIP and anyways seem to work, strength and size increases and ive been on steds for probably over a decade, so must be decent lol.

not tried rohm orals for ages tho. When it comes to dbol, naps etc, i always stick to pharma grade, DS, SB Labs etc.

Neuro Pharma are popular around my way at the moment. People having to lower dose on oils like test-e and tren as its knocking theyre socks off. Ive got a NP test-e to try at some point because everyones raving about it. Tempted to try theyre Mass 400 blend as a close friend has had to lower his dose to 2ml EW due to sides, must be good! lol. Use NP 50mg Var ED at that made an instant difference, huge pump during training on first day of taking lol.

5. stewedw

stewedw Senior Member

I don't rate rohm, I enjoyed Np range but have since changed to Taylor made and the difference is very noticeable on every level. I couldn't go above 200mg on their tren e, and that was without my usual front load. The test e 250 was mint too. After b&c for a while with Wildcat and not switched and got all the positive test effects, libido etc. The dnp is top drawer too. Also enjoyed the npp. Haven't used the orals yet