1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Sd, Halo Pre-workout

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Clubber Lang, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

Just asking out of interest as a mate has got some Rohm 50mg Superdrol landing next week..... How good is SD for a pre-workout med? And is it that after about 2 weeks on SD you start feeling like shite? Energy levels and appetite take a nose dive?

Also, how does Halo compare? Similar effects as SD or is Halo just for aggression when training? Does it effect your appetite and mental focus after so long using?

mick_the_brick likes this.
  2. StevieB

StevieB Senior Member

Not used Halo, but run SD PW. IME you can run it as long as you like with none of the sides you'd get from running it as a cylcle. Prob my fave preworkout. Not sure about 50mg though!! :eek:

3. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Administrator

50mg is too much tbh lol

You will certainly notice the difference in your training session

4. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Administrator

And the feeling like shit on SD is the toxic part of it slowly destroying your kidneys and liver :)

5. The Love Machine

The Love Machine A steroid pumping, food raping machine

They dosed at 50mg?

Pre lockdown was using 10mg preworkout lol. Appreciate your considerably bigger than me but 50mg!

really rate it - didn’t get any negative sides from it

6. Clubber Lang

nah i'll not be using them, just a mate from the gym. Hes used Sphinx SD in the past, but Spx have shut so hes got some Rohm coming.

yeah theyre 50mg, just Googled them

Attached Files:

7. The Love Machine

The Love Machine A steroid pumping, food raping machine

That’s a mix of Winnie and sdrol isn’t it mate?

8. Clubber Lang

I have absolutely no idea mate.

The Love Machine likes this.