• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

Steroids and planes?

Team

Not sure where to post this so ill put it here. 

Does anyone know if you can take your gear on a plane? As in take it abroad where you are say in the middle of a course and fly away for a week.

Or taking your nolva and clomid away so you dont fuck up your course.

Specifically amps and needles.   Im not saying can you take like 50 needles and 100mill just can you take say 2x1mill amps and 2 needles away with you on carry on or even in your main bag.  If it was your PCT items would you get a funny look or arrested for that ? 

I was in the shower tonight and this came to mind lol so anyone??????????????? 

Lol you're going away for a week....

Jab before, jab when you're back...... Not gonna make a blind bit of difference.

As per rents

Double up if you want day you fly...

No way can you carry sharps onto a plane unless you have a private doctors letter confirming diabetics etc then it would only be a insulin pen etc permitted

Can you not put it in your hold bag?

Bit different but I used to go on a fair few dive holidays and had no issues taking a dive knife with a 3" blade on it in the hold luggage

Have been on about 8 flights with a knife in the hold

Dunno why you would though?

One week?

Could understand it if it was several but for a week..... I wouldn't even think about it. Just jab then go then jab when you're back..... What's the issue there worth bothering yourself over?

It was an What If case I think and I would say you can take few tabs/pills easily in both baggages, hand or main baggage, but I do not think its a good idea to take syringes in your hand baggage. I wouldnt... !

They'd take them off you at security in hand luggage.

You can't even take razors through there.... Yet you can buy them on the other side. It's retarded.

Agreed. Hav day before you fly and day you get back.. Hardly gonna change anything. Is it

Cool it just crossed my mind like I said when I was in the shower.  Kinda got me thinking what if. 

So the one week part has been shot down.

Now what about say you were going to Aus for  like 3/4 weeks what would you do then ???  Say you were on week 7 and the bird booked the flights so it was a last minute thing  ( Im not actually doing this )

You wouldn't get fuck all into aus and buying it over there you pay obscene prices as a result of their tight customs.

I'd jab a g of decanoate before I went.... Then forget about it and go and enjoy myself.

People get too hung up on this shit..... You can't go very far backwards in just three weeks off gear and chances are you'd never even 'be off' there'd still be hormone floating round in there due to half lives.

People need to give their heads a shake, there's more to life

Last edited by a moderator:
Jab before you go, jab when you come back.
Or don't makes fuck all difference.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Can you not put it in your hold bag?

Bit different but I used to go on a fair few dive holidays and had no issues taking a dive knife with a 3" blade on it in the hold luggage

Have been on about 8 flights with a knife in the hold
I never had any issue taking my swords to exhibitions abroad... used to put it in a hockey bag and it would go in with the captain etc... dai katana with a live paper tested blade... dont fuck about me..

occasionally they got to see real blood.. :eek:

and you can takle it abroad in your normal luggage etc but again why would you for a week

Last edited by a moderator:
If you really had to to i'd stick it in the hold

Took Nolva and Clomid to Greece and Spain, no issues.

Off to Lanzarote Thursday, no pre-hols cycle this time. It's a holiday village so it will be full of fat Dad's. "stand out" ratio's will be off the charts anyway

;-)

Back