Stockmarket And Investing Thread

Arterial Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Post your portfolio
Ask for advice on how to get started

Most of these are on the small side, except IAG.

My worst investment so far is NOK
My best performing are OXY, CINE, FUQUIT, and NCLH

My British investments are hurting the most.
I think I'll be sitting on IAG for a while, but expect it will come good eventually

Last edited:
My misses gets RSU's from work and its piqued my interest, so its something im reading up on at the moment.

I would love to dabble but likewise, no idea what I would do and TBH don't think I'd be completely invested (see what I did there) in doing all the ground work the whole time
Im like that now tbf just messin round and reading got some money in it like

its a long game though, so ive been told haha

only thing i have is a Jupiter European ISA. Ive put £150 a month DD into it since i was 16, im 40 now, and its done extremely well. It makes enough each month to cover my mortgage and council tax. I dont touch it tho, just keeps building up. Pre-covid it was close to having a 20% interest rate.
Obv it dropped a lot during the first lockdown, everything did, but it only took 6 months to get back to were it was before the drop.

After taking advice from a financial advisor at Abbey National/Santander years ago asking for a low risk long term investments for money I put away for the kids, and it flopping like fuck, it's kind of put me off, even the fact I have a freebie from a good mate who started at St, James Place, then moved to Zurich, and now lives in Dubai and deals with Billionaires accounts and investments, it still hasn't really perked my interest (amazing what getting someone a few PED's can do lol).

Just to add, eventually took the Abbey National one to the Ombudsman and they were forced to refund all the investment plus another 50% on each one, the Abbey National were absolute wankers and weren't having any of it so had no choice.

only thing i have is a Jupiter European ISA. Ive put £150 a month DD into it since i was 16, im 40 now, and its done extremely well. It makes enough each month to cover my mortgage and council tax. I dont touch it tho, just keeps building up. Pre-covid it was close to having a 20% interest rate.
Obv it dropped a lot during the first lockdown, everything did, but it only took 6 months to get back to were it was before the drop.

I threw a few quid into these after you recommended them a while back mate, the US and Euro one are doing alrite, hopefully the UK one will pick up down the line.

Back