Sunday morning TV

apparently im only 23% gay,. i think i need to work on it lol wheres the lube and leather???

Re hollyoakes girls. Half the ones you posted arnt in the soap anymore are they?? i mean, i think some of them are dead? lol (the twins)

Miss Merna is my current fave i have to admit.

gemma_merna.jpg

hahahaha.....I had exactly the same thought after I'd posted: other than a pic of the love of my life (which I'd never post anyway) to show my taste in the fairer sex, I can't think of a celebrity / pin-up off the top of my head that would be a good representation.

Mind.....wouldn't say no to that Miss Merna (whoever she is), if push came to shove. The hold-up's probably have somethign to do with that tho :jerkit:

hahahaha.....I had exactly the same thought after I'd posted: other than a pic of the love of my life (which I'd never post anyway) to show my taste in the fairer sex, I can't think of a celebrity / pin-up off the top of my head that would be a good representation.

i can think of hundreds of celebrity pin ups i would be willing to "entertain" :sex: i could also think of ways to entertain them that would be illegal in some countries... :rofl:

i could also think of ways to entertain them that would be illegal in some countries... :rofl:
LOL....mind, that's not very difficult really, given some countries laws!

I don't ever read the lads mags* mate, so I wouldn't know where to begin with pin-ups.

*Actually, come to think about it, how the hell did i only score 33% gay?

Football / F1 / boxing etc bores me silly, don't know the first thing about cars (or even give a toss), can't stand dumb action flicks, have read more than my fair shair of literary classics, have never necked a pint with the open gullet thing, never hawked a greeney whilst walking down the street (makes me wanna puke just thinking about it), never made myself sick so I can fit a few more pints in, never wolf-whistled at a women in public(hell, i can't whistle, which according to Steven Fry is a sure sign of homosexuality!) & wash my hands after taking a piss :unsure:

Last edited:
LOL....mind, that's not very difficult really, given some countries laws!

I don't ever read the lads mags* mate, so I wouldn't know where to begin with pin-ups.

*Actually, come to think about it, how the hell did i only score 33% gay?

Football / F1 / boxing etc bores me silly, don't know the first thing about cars (or even give a toss), can't stand dumb action flicks, have read more than my fair shair of literary classics, have never necked a pint with the open gullet thing, never hawked a greeney whilst walking down the street (makes me wanna puke just thinking about it), never made myself sick so I can fit a few more pints in, never wolf-whistled at a women in public(hell, i can't whistle, which according to Steven Fry is a sure sign of homosexuality!) & wash my hands after taking a piss :unsure:

I'm very similar myself mate. I can't wistle and would never wolf whistle at a girl and always wash my hands. Likewise with the fottball, F1, cars...etc.... none of those things float my boat in the slightest.

I do however find it appealing to look at picturers of oiled up, fake tanned and overly muscled men posing on stage in the tiniest pair of briefs possible. Hahahahahaaaaa!!!!

I better re-do the test... :unsure:

I'm very similar myself mate. I can't wistle and would never wolf whistle at a girl and always wash my hands. Likewise with the fottball, F1, cars...etc.... none of those things float my boat in the slightest.

I do however find it appealing to look at picturers of oiled up, fake tanned and overly muscled men posing on stage in the tiniest pair of briefs possible. Hahahahahaaaaa!!!!

I better re-do the test...

i think it would go something like this...

Stavross is 110% gay, amongst youre interests are Kylie minogue songs, wearing dodgy leather skimpies and muscle worship :wink:

:unsure: :unsure: :rofl:

QUOTE (Stavross @ Nov 13 2008, 08:15 AM)

I better re-do the test...

QUOTE (Stavross @ Nov 8 2008, 08:57 AM)

Stavross is 110% gay, amongst youre interests are Kylie minogue songs, wearing dodgy leather skimpies and muscle worship

____________________________________________________-

:unsure: :unsure: :rofl:

I also am a fan of the scissor sisters...

Back