1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Test-acetate...

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Clubber Lang, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

Been given 2x 10mls of it by Sphinx, 100mg/ml, probably old stock that hes clearing out as Sphinx are no more.

Anyone used Test-Acetate before? If so whats it like? Good for pre-workout? Pippy?

2. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Administrator

Basically same as test prop

3. spearman

spearman Elite Member

Got a load of the raw, but never used it!

4. AlriteGeezer

AlriteGeezer Elite Member

No more sphinx...

5. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

nope......but i can see them restarting when the $ pot runs low.

the guy behind it was drafting away and taking ages to restock sellers after taking their money, sellers were left for weeks without stock. Was also a lot of serious issues going off behind the scenes, personal things and nothing to do with the lab.

then i think quality started to dip. I know my missus was on Sphinx 10mg Var and Yohimbine, and when i couldnt get anymore Spx due to meds being out of stock i moved her over to Rohm and Hygene. Within 2 weeks she noticed a greater drop in body fat from the Rohm Yohimbine and better muscle volume and strength from the Hygene Var.