The Dirty One - sept 2015 post blast poncing Pg 225

Discussion in 'Public Journals' started by dirtyvest, Mar 29, 2010.

1. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

Nah, he's not said anything but the Mrs did speak to our GP a while back to make sure we weren't in the dark and IIRC they are looking at circumcision. Either way it will be a 6 month wait at least before we hear back.

Still at work so the full break is over but enjoying a little extra recovery time, doesn't leave enough time for that many jobs. I actually cut the grass without prompting yesterday (while my bread was baking) as it wasn't that bad so only took 15mins and it will hopefully earn me some brownie points - which will last about 24hrs probably before something else needs doing.

2. spearman

spearman Elite Member

defo for sure. Leaves me feeling a bit lifeless tbh

RAD likes this.
  3. RAD

RAD Elite Member

6 month before you hear anything good to see the NHS is still a fcukin joke.Hes ok though isn't he.... no pain or anything?.

So you got the grass done.....was she happy? I did a bit hoovering today mainly the ps5 and the tv as our place gets really dusty and I can't have them overheating and breaking.,... priorities dude LOL.

That pretty much sums up how I feel,I am coming off this weekend so things should pick up in the next week or two.Should have just stuck to dbol that stuff makes me feel great.

4. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

Well, it's a non urgent procedure and with all the lockdowns waiting lists are now huge. He's fine now tho I gather. No pain or problems I think it's all a bit tight... like wearing a turtle neck 2 sizes too small.

Happy??? Course not. She's having one of those weekends too. Her stomach is acting up and the neighbour is cutting down loads of dead trees and shrubbery destroying her 'privacy' so she's just winding herself up and stressing, which means any hint of polite and reasonable discussion about anything is gone.

I have no issues with deca at all

5. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

Deload begins, an early start to the day to get the wife's gym session in and catch up with my Mum at my work gym. Mrs not in the best frame of mind for it all (and we have the grandson tomorrow so that will be a long day for me!).

A: Safety Bar GMs: 10x60, 100x5, 6
    B: Seated Ham Curl: 77.5x17, 14
    C: Press Calves: 135 x13, 12
    D: Seated Calves: 4ox20+5x5

While the ham work on paper look ridiculously down, I wanted to see what a far deeper ROM would feel like in terms on volume reduction and inflamed hammy tolerance. Certainly felt the extra depth and if the hammy can take it the rep reduction was welcome (a bit like SLDL work). Seated ham work was decent enough, nice bit of focus on them. Heavy calf work knocked a few straight forward reps out and seated work was a quick blast keeping tough reps down to a minimum.

6. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

Morning session that was nearly left to tomorrow with grandson plans in place but had the time so got it in before a trip to the petting farm was put in to action. Moods a bit testy to begin with but thankfully it all went well. Cleared me out financially tho so I hope no-one has plans for tomorrow, good job I managed to rearrange my first car payment to come out after pay day rather than 2 days before.

A: Machine Flat Press: 10x40, 57.5x14, 11
    B: Pec Dec: #13x16, 12
    F: SLRs: 5s x 24, 18
    C: Cable Free PDs: #7x30, #9x25,#10x16
    D: Cable EZ Bar PDs: #13x17, 13
    E: Free Curls: myoreps #4x17+3x5

Feel like switching back to machine work for chest, for pressing anyway, might be better on my shoulder so kicked my pressing deload off with that. Easy enough but could feel it as I was dead stopping at the bottom. This in turn felt like pec dec was a bit tougher that it is usually, but these were also well controlled and stretched arms out a bit more. Shoulder holding together well at this point. SLRs were just 2 straight set rather than myoreps, went light and shoulder was, again, quite good. The pulley system I wanted was in use and it looked like the girl on it was setting up camp (of late I have seen far more women doing this than men, weird) so I decided to try and get what I could done on the x-over pulley. This meant trying some unilateral dip pressing work which took a bit of mucking about. Just straight sets on PDs too which went well enough. Free curls were an easier adaptation, did a quick 1st set then just 3x5.

7. RAD

RAD Elite Member

Might be a good call going back to machine pressing could well help the shoulder.

Yeah me and deca don't seem to get along to well, probably not helped by being stressed to fcuk at the minute.

Internet's playing up again just keeps dropping out all the time was trying to update my journal but gave the fcuk up, getting the engineer out this week as this is no fcukin good.

8. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

Turn it off and on again

9. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Administrator

Sounds like estrogen is out of whack especially given your dbol comment. Dbol aromitises very easily, deca is approx. 30% of test in estrogen.

I'd be confident in suggesting 5mg on a morning and sane at night for your deca cycle will sort your mood right out.

I'm taking it for granted you aren't taking an AI?

Also you shouldn't get bloat from deca at the doses you mention. Hydration is a key factor with how the med works best also diet needs to be nailed.

If the two factors above are done I find deca not watery at All

Hope that helps mara

RAD likes this.
  10. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

Well skipping my walk this morning to get my session in so I could take the Mrs up to my work and do my walk turned out to be a useless exercise as she didn't want to go in the end which resulted in us going to the local garden centre and spending £60 I'd rather not have done instead LOL (I did have to get something for my sister's birthday so at least we got that covered). Had some city fox screaming it's t!ts off in our garden last night too. Got all my cooking done just now as well so a productive enough day I suppose.

A: Leg Press: 10x90, 120x18, 13
    B: Leg Extension: 60x19, 14
    C: Belt Calf: #22+5 x20, 17
    D: Calf Press: 110x19 +5x5

Easy enough session this morning all said and done, despite not being at my mental best being so soon after waking. Leg press moved smooth and easy, no problems with my reps there. Leg exts also pretty comfy. I could certainly feel both but far from taxing. Belted calf work was no problem and just hard enough to get a small burn in the muscle and finishing with the press work and 5x5 was pretty easy but where it needed to be.

11. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

A little out of sync with my days now but decided to get today in and will probably take tomorrow off as this was the mid-way point of the deload phase. Got my full 5k walk in for the first time in a while to start with and hit the gym after breakfast.

Fri
    A: Hammer Rows: 12x20s, 35s x17, 15
    B: LPD: #12x16, 14
    C: Cable EZ Curls: #9x17, 14
    D: Spider Curls: 12.5s x16, 13
    E: Grab Wrist Curls: 5s x23, 20
    F: Standing Cable Fly: 30x20, 17

Full session today due to the way my days have fallen differently but no problem with the deload as it's still no more than an hour tops to get that lot all done. Hammer rows were heavy enough to feel but too much, nice stretch and squeeze again here. LPDs were a little clunky today which was annoying as the shoulder has generally been behaving a bit more of late but 2 easy sets were knocked out. Moved on to arms straight after, EZ work was a weight gamble but on the money and within myself enough. Spider curls were all good too. Used DBs for the grip curls, I'll do them this way for the next block. I also did standing flyes rather than pressing for the chest, easy enough, may make this a tricep exercise next block but if I do keep it as a chest extra it will be an iso not a compound as I think the latter is costing me.

12. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

Took yesterday off to get my training days back in sync so today was a hamstring day. Can still feel this slightly irritated tendon up near my glute, am wondering if I need to ditch hinge work for a while. Got my walk in, while collecting a tub of blackberries, full 5k again. Had my food and hit the gym.

A: SLDL: 10x70, 10x120, 160x10, 8
    B: Laying Ham Curls: #7x15, 15
    C: Press Calf: 135x13, 13
    D: Seated Calves: 40x20+ 5x5

Got things going with a little SL work, nothing too taxing but I forgot to film it (not that it will bother anyone). Some easy and strict ham curls followed, good reps here. The heavier calf day was still kept easy blasting out 2 rounds of 13 reps. Then finished off a short session with some seated calf raises all within myself.

13. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

Early shift today when I would normally split this session up but with deload work taking half the time I squeezed it all in and improvised where I needed to. Shoulder not the most cooperative today, deadlifts yesterday may be? Who knows. Also not feeling quite on top of my game so just as well it's half the effort.

A: Incline Pulley Press: 10x30s, 60s x18, 12
    B: Incline Cable Fly: 30s x17, 16
    C: Close Grip: (pulley )60x13, 12
    D: /\ Bar PD: 45s x16, 13
    E: Upright Rows: 65x16 (60x3x5)
    F: Inc DB Curl: Myoreps 15s x15+3x5

Took just over 30mins today. Shoulder was a grumbly on the pressing and the flyes for chest but got the reps OK. Behaved better on CG work just harder work having hit it marginally more fatigued than my usual untrained state. PD also a little more challenging, rest periods were also a little shorter than usual to try and get it all done. Rows were OK but watched the shoulder a bit and then inc curls were a comfy finisher.

14. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

A tough early start thanks to yesterday's early shift hitting me a bit and the Mrs snoring last night. Not so bad once I got going tho. Not got many steps in today as we had a dentist appt and altho I took the mrs to my work gym we bumped into my step-brother as he was up the college with the hope his son will make it there next year so lost half an hour there chatting. Mrs caught some gossip tho as she was chatting to his 'wife' a few feet to one side and found out that they're actually separated for now and have been for a few months. I know one shouldn't revel in other's hardships but he's not my favourite person truth be told (as fake as they come and behind closed doors is very different to the person he portrays so impressed his Mrs has finally been able to stand up to them all - I say 'them all' as my step-mum is a manipulative piece of work too even in her 80s). Her family are all in Scotland so I've encourage the Mrs to reach out so she doesn't feel alienated by our side of the family so we'll see, I would reach out but TBH she's quite attractive and the Mrs will no doubt get doubly paranoid LOL.

Anyway, gossip aside, and happily reporting my teeth are in good health, I did get to the gym like I said and things went as follows

A: Cyclist SSB Squats: 10x60, 100x10, 7
    B: Hack Squats: 70x11, 10
    C: Belted Calves: #22+5 x20, 17
    D: Calf press myoreps: 110x19 +5x5

Nothing too exciting then. Cycle squats were all fine. Wondering if I'll use the yolk bar next time, for some odd reason I like that bar, but all good here. Perhaps should have done 8 on the 2nd set but who cares. Hacks were good. Added an extra mat to test some extra depth and still repped double digits comfortably within myself. Forgot to pack my step so used mats for my belted calf work which was fine, easy reps here, followed up by some straight forward press work on the calves too.

Not sure how tomorrow will pan out, seeing my sister so will prioritise getting the Mrs' workout in, if I do get up there it will give me Monday off before I start my next block, if I don't get up there, well, I have Monday. Could even split it over the 2 days as tomorrow pm the Mrs' friend is coming over (just got them both tickets to see The Script next year) so I'll have a few hours to kill no doubt.

15. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

Wasn't too sure what I would do today, nothing, half a session, a full session, an am/pm split session? Who knows as I had to take the Mrs to my work gym and get to my sisters by 12. Turned out, as we hot up early (or more to the point as the Mrs did) I got my full deload session in at work first thing giving me a free day off tomorrow prior to the block starting, might even be able to plan in some changes ahead of time rather than wing it all on session 1 of each workout LOL Then saw my sister and her new pad and just now been trying to update my satnav card to no avail as it doesn't know the new motorway system we have here now causing me to miss a turn and not have another exit for 10 fvckin miles!!! But anyway, can't seem to get the SD card to connect to any computer in the house which is just stupid!!

10wks cruising now but with various expenses mounting up (back to school, concert tickets, dentists etc etc) I may hold off another month as I need to get some tren or deca or something, only got test and var to roll ATM

C: Drag Curls EZ: 60x17, 14
    D: DB Curls: 15s x15, 13
    F: Wrist Curls - pulley: 45s x20, 20
    A: V Bar Pull Downs: 120+ x20, 17
    B: T Bar Deficit Rows: 50x16, 13
    E: Incline Hammer Press S/S: 50s x16, 15

As I didn't know, even when I got there, how things would pan out I started with arms then could either finish back off later or just improvise if I had time here, which I did. Drag curls were fairly comfy nothing too arduous and got things off to a start. DB curls were just 2 straight sets then banged in some wrist curls. With that little lot taking hardly any time I got on with back. VPDs were easy and took little effort and then some improv work to get he pulley working for some t-bar row replication. Used the cables to get my pressing work done and that was it.