The Dirty One - sept 2015 post blast poncing Pg 225

Car is a dream now. Much smoother. It turns out to have a weird twin turbo but in one unit so you get a smooth boost from low to high.... And heated seats, OMG!!!!

This week has calmed but that's probably cos I'm at work and not home lol we'll see how the weekend goes as I'm out on a work do and she doesn't want to come so she'll be in paranoid mood Saturday

Well jealous that motor sounds awesome my turbo diesel is slow as fcuk and your up and down the gearbox like a man possessed after a journey with loads of hills your fcukin exhausted LMAO.

Work do and she's not coming that sounds like your in for a right battle this weekend.......I will pray for you brother lol.

Forgot to tell you with all that's going on,I bought another house two days ago honestly dude its awesome mountain views front and back and quiet as hell,main house needs a bit work but we are planning to bring in log cabins for the extension plus for my man to live in I will get some pics of the views I am really excited to get it sorted and move the fcuk off here.

What will you do with the other house then, let it out or something? Becoming quite a property magnet over there now!

I'm fully prepared for a bit of dramatics this weekend, fortunately I don't work with any 'stunners' so she shouldn't be too paranoid about what I'll get up to

I can definitely conclude I am the trigger for the Mrs. She's not been bad all week. But we get to Friday, I'm home now til Monday. For the first half hour before I go do the shopping she's pleasant, get home and she's snapping at me within the hour... And obviously there's the obligatory dig about tomorrow night (never mind she's out for the day Sunday!!)

Bring it on, round 2 "ding ding"

I am in two minds about the other house I don't know wether to sell it on as is or keep it for a while get the services to it and do a bit graft and then sell it on ,it could be a little gold mine TBH but it's all down to wether I get the time I suppose once I get finished on here I could do with a project.

New house has all the services already there so I am off to a great start plus the location is awesome I have always liked the area where it is and not many properties come up around there so I jumped on it as soon as.Mam loves it to so that's a plus.

Full combat wear needed after the party lol,if it goes to shit I have somewhere you can live!!

New place sounds a cracker.... the way things are going here I may make you an offer on the other one LOL even with no amenities I'd take it ... Mrs not so bad, Zach has gone fvcking mental. He needs his second jab and point blank refused to go today as he's "not in the mood cos he was meant to meet some mates and can't" and would not accept that it not being convenient for me tomorrow as a reason to change his mind and just started screaming (and even crying) that he needs space and show him some fvcking respect (obviously there was a bit of a confrontation between the 2 of us to build it to that).... just wanted to twat him LOL... on a more serious note, there is something clearly not quite right there, but perhaps he just has the Mrs irrational emotional control issues. We'll see how he feels about respecting other peoples space when he wants a lift somewhere next time and I'm not in the mood.

Deload is over, more's the shame. Arms yesterday and back done today now just to decide if I dive in tomorrow or give myself a couple of days and restart on Tuesday. See how stressed I get over the next 24hrs.... works do later but for now the Mrs is taking it in her stride, probably distracted by our son having a melt down.

Fri
C: Drag Curls EZ (wide): 10x35, 60x16, 15
D: DB Curls: 12.5s x15, 13
E: Tricep X-over Ext: 15s x16, 15
Sat
A: T Bar Ext Rows: 50x13, 12
B: V Bar Pull Downs: #12x15, 13
F: Wrist Curls: #15x15, 14

Took the weights back a bit and I had the same load for the whole block so wk 1 weight wouldn't have been a change, both DB curls and drags took this path. Nice reps done tho. Tri ext were the same weight as I've done thru out but reps had got high so easy to deload on this especially as a last exercise. Rows, despite what I said above, did stick to the same weight, a comfy dozen or so reps here were no problem. Lighter on PDs for the sake of the shoulder and all cushty and finished on wk1 weights with wrist curls which were plain sailing.

If it's not one it's the other I thought he would have calmed his arse down after getting that computer obviously that was then,I am convinced he has Asperger's tbh dude the irrational outbursts to the point of crying are clear giveaways,my Mrs does exactly the same over things that you think wtf,she hates any disruption to her plans and fcukin freaks out if things change.

Does he blow up then after a while go on like fcuk all has happened ?and then get confused as to why people are in a mood with him?

My Mrs has a child's emotions freaks out one minute then the next everything's roses honestly off her fcukin box LOL

Depends. Sometimes he will move on and act like nothing ever happened. He probably will do tomorrow. Not seen him yet today since it happened tho. Just stayed in his room.

Mrs away for the day today, Christmas Market up in Nottingham, so just me and my post-meltdown son to deal with. His first words to me since were to lend him the money he needs for a VR headset, obviously that was not going to happen but thankfully it's too much of an expensive month to be backing down, especially after yesterday. But anyway, got my walk done, got my training in and then got his vax jab done (annoyingly I didn't realise the Grand Prix start time but was recording it). GP watched, bread now to bake and might even catch up on some of last night's NBA. Feeling a little delicate after Ten Pin Bowling last night, it's one of those things that always flares up my dodgy hamstring and forearm more than anything I ever do in the gym and last night was no different, bl00dy old age!!

A: Hack Squat GMs: 10x100, 160x16, 13
B: Seated Ham Curl: 82.5x20, 15
C: Press Calves heavy: 155x12, 11
D: Seated Calves lockout: 32.5x16, 15+3

Funny how the mind works, after deload week never feeling like I was throwing the weights around I went 20kg heavier and had no real issues repping around the same level with something left in the tank. Seated ham work was a bit more difficult, not exactly a shocker when I consider that the GMSs were quite strong on the end. Heavy calf starting where I finished to see how things would go and a solid enough start there, seated work a bit random, set 1 felt tough but set 2 seemed to dial in a lot more.

So after the toe to toe he then asks to lend money off you like fcuk all has happened I rest my case LOL.

Dude I sympathize with you on ten pin bowling it fcukin cripples my wrist and forearm but it's a necessary evil as I love bowling.......more to the point did you win ? And any strikes?

I have missed a couple of deload sessions this week so I am starting back on Wednesday and getting back into the build weeks instead of going all out from the start just feeling all to hell at the minute which is probably off what's been happening so not stressing about it.

Not even close to winning... my PB is 254 (had to get that in), I'm lucky to break 100 nowadays as I just break down after about 3 goes. Couple of strikes but it's so annoying when you know the second it leaves your hand that it's off.

He's not stopped banging on about this VR headset ever since. Had about a dozen texts while at work and after his meltdown over respecting his space won't stop badgering me

These a.m/p.m splits are so easy when there's not much to do. Not to busy at work today, for me anyway, pre-xmas lull helped with Plan B measures kicking in for covid. So got chest done this morning, shoulder feeling quite alright, and arms this afternoon, shoulder still feeling half decent. Nice to have the weather a bit milder too.

a.m.
A: Machine Flat Press: 10x125, 200x12, 8
B: Cable Xover Flyes: 40/30SS x22/22, 19/19
E: SLRs - 60secs rest: 7s x25, 23
p.m.
C: Cable Free PDs: 55s x21, 15
D: Cable EZ Bar PDs: 40s x21, 19
F: Free Curls: 30/25SS x14/6, 11/4

Not a mind blowing start (seeing as yesterday started quite strong) but pressing was solid enough. Superset on flyes was interesting, some clunking but not as bad as previous I don't think, good smooth reps tho. Went a bit heavier on SLRs, very well behaved shoulder on these today, even from rep 1. All that said, only 2 work sets being done. The afternoon saw free PDs at the start, done kneeling, and seemed to get nicely locked in for some good reps for a heavy start to the block. EZ PD work also quite strong getting a good contraction on the lockout. Wet for a SS on the free curls too, just for a lighter stress on the shoulder than RPing would do and went pretty well here.

Not as annoying as chucking it straight down the gutter had a few of them when the pressure is on LOL.

you can see he takes after his mother with the one rule for them attitude were you not tempted to reply respect my space? He obviously wants this VR headset and how much is one of them? Sounds expensive.

So when do you break up for Christmas?

I'm putting the bumpers up and using one of those assistant ramos next time.

Those VR things nearly 200 2nd hand. He going thru one of those really rude phases so he can fvcking do one if he thinks I'm helping front him any money right now.

My last working day in 23rd back on the 3rd but I have 4 month left and need to use at least 100hrs holiday to still carry 200 over lol

Back