the little things in life that piss you off....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ronnie_Malenko, Sep 23, 2013.

1. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

Cheers, mate... LOL at the rest of you fcukers :biggrin:

TBH mate, the wife knows, it's pretty much what was implied last time (she did ask and I said I wouldn't force her to make that decision, I would simply move out until things changed - which kind of was forcing the issue but there you go LOL) and she's recognized the difference around the house and with our relationship in the months that he's been gone.

MikeDiego likes this.
  2. xHamster

xHamster Guest

Having major life threating man flu.

And trying to eat with a blocked nose and sounding like a fat fking Oinking Pig.

Trying to sleep with a blocked nose and constantly waking up having panic attacks thinking I'm going to suffocate to death.

3. Kratos

Kratos Elite Member

Sounds shit hammy but did make me laugh as I skim read that you were constantly wanking and having panic attacks

4. xHamster

xHamster Guest

You can come live with me if you move out for a while.

I couldn't do with a dish washer'uper ;)

5. xHamster

xHamster Guest

It has been known for me to wake up whilst wanking!

6. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

I'll wash your dishes....erm, I'll scrub your pans.....nope, can't make any innuendo work with this one. Pan scrubbing it is then

The Mrs has just txt me that the neighbours have AGAIN started drilling at 8.30 at night, when the kid goes to bed. Wankers. Dunno how many times we have to hammer back to remind them to fcuking stop

xHamster likes this.
  7. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Administrator

Oink

Oink :)

Xx

8. danny187

danny187 Elite Member

Had that for 6 weeks after my op, woke up with blood shot eyes and nose bleeds from the head pressure was fun LOL

9. xHamster

xHamster Guest

Ooft that's a bit harsh. Pay back for you ;) x

10. xHamster

xHamster Guest

Jeez that sounds like fun. Not!!

11. hilly

hilly BANNED

Cardio the day after heavy legs. Im dieing here

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Rentaghost likes this.
  12. wrapper

wrapper BANNED

I need to come off social media.

I absolutely hate the cnuts who are "in bodybuilding".

I hate girls who compete in bikini, their stuck up attitude and how they think they're "athletes"... no love, you do a bit of cardio, starve yourself and prance around like a slut on stage for pervy old men in the audience.

Congratulations... next step - the strip club!

I also hate these "fitness model / physique athletes". They get lean, do a bit of abs and all of a sudden they're "models" and "athletes". Get the fuck out of here. cnuts.

Also, since when did clenbuterol still make you a "natural athlete"? Capped shoulders on women - first sign of bullshit when they claim natty.

Absolutely fucking hate them. The UKBFF are seriously killing anything that was decent about bodybuilding.

hilly likes this.
  13. Rentaghost

Rentaghost Moderator Staff Member

The natty claims used to wind me up but tbh its so fucking ridiculous nowadays I just laugh.

Simeon panda is my favourite nob jockey.... The stuff he says is fucking hilarious. He's got his head so far up his own black ass he hasn't seen the sun in years. cnut.

Suppose if someone's paying you money to deny steroid use and proclaim the joys of protein powder you'd do it... Well I probably would.

I'd be fully aware what a fucking bellend I looked in the process though. How half of them can get wound up over it like they do just demonstrates their complete arrogance and stupidity.

DLB is another one who's a fucking cnut

14. wrapper

wrapper BANNED

Oh fucking hell don't get me started on Panda. What a complete cnut.

Honestly, I love training, I love eating, I love the gear, I love the lifestyle and all that - but I fucking hate 95% of the other morons who do this.

I know to a bikini girl who's taken dbol, clenbuterol, HGH and all sorts - spouts off about how her diet is so great and getting her results and making her awesome blah blah blah. Oh and now she's taking on "clients"... After one show. As a bikini "competitor". Where she didn't even win. FFS.

The day I let a bikini competitor give me advice is the day I shove my dick in a blender. Seriously.

I honestly just wish I could expose these cnuts, but it just wouldn't be worth the back lash and the hassle.

I'd seriously tear them a new arse hole.

Rentaghost likes this.
  15. Rentaghost

Rentaghost Moderator Staff Member

Flol Some sig material in that rant! ^

It is apparent there's a strong prevelance of sociopathic and narcissistic behaviour amongst a lot of these fuckers tbh. It's like bodybuilding attracts the mentally ill. Not everyone obviously but fuck me.... Enough to make you wonder.